Thread: Pointers?

Thanks

Pointers?

Hi guys,

Before the update my trainer worked perfectly.. now WR is updated I need to find the new addresses but thats no problem.

The reason i've made this thread is because I need some help with the pointer stuff in the memory. Stamina and stuff like that was easy to do because it's a static address which you just need to keep giving a value, but those pointers are making me mad and I really don't get it.

So can any experienced trainer-maker help me a bit, and tell me anything about pointers?

Thnx,
    Me

Wow,this slot really got the space... I wonder where they think i live,In some odd longnamed Country
    Thanks

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by webtijn View Post
    Hi guys,

Before the update my trainer worked perfectly.. now WR is updated I need to find the new addresses but thats no problem.

The reason i've made this thread is because I need some help with the pointer stuff in the memory. Stamina and stuff like that was easy to do because it's a static address which you just need to keep giving a value, but those pointers are making me mad and I really don't get it.

So can any experienced trainer-maker help me a bit, and tell me anything about pointers?

Thnx,
    Me

i can help ya if you want....(i am maker of blackdrag0 v1.0-5.0 and v6.0 will come out soon)

greets

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by blackdrag0 View Post
    i can help ya if you want....(i am maker of blackdrag0 v1.0-5.0 and v6.0 will come out soon)

greets
    Well, just tell me what to do with the pointers then ^_^ Cuz I know how to update addresses, but not what does pointers has to do with it..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by webtijn View Post
    Well, just tell me what to do with the pointers then ^_^ Cuz I know how to update addresses, but not what does pointers has to do with it..
    Edit: No help needed anymore..! Fixed the superjump by myself. Other pointer addresses will be easy now