UBHPs! $1 each ($0.8 Bulk price) Skype: lalalu2009

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
Edit: Nevermind
Can you respond to my skype request? I am looking to buy 16.
Skype me : Smashy1234
Wtf, I've been waiting to buy for almost a week now and you won't respond, yet you keep bumping and posting new threads...
unless he doesn't seem to add new members, according to this thread he has not added anybody back yet .
Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
unless he doesn't seem to add new members, according to this thread he has not added anybody back yet .
Thats rather rude mate. If you go look at my vouch thread youll see that I get new vouches rather frequent. And what that other person is saying, no idea. Maybe timezones?
sending you a request also
Bump! back after my PC got bricked.
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?