Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

Exclamation Bypass needed (not coding help)

ok, iv decided to start making a D3D hack for combat arms i am done with the menu and coding, i just need the addies but my bypass doesn't hide my address finder, does anyone know a address finder that hides it self or have a bypass i can inject?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Thanks man, wow this guy who wrote this is awesome, anyways thanks be sure to watch out for my hack soon

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Hmmm... I didn't think that bypass still worked...

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    it doesnt its just a piece of code i somehow think your a copy paster

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
    Hmmm... I didn't think that bypass still worked...
    yea i was also noticing the post date and he mentioned he wrote as in past so i probably have to update the code or look for one that is ready to inject

Quote Originally Posted by Matrix_NEO006 View Post
    it doesnt its just a piece of code i somehow think your a copy paster
    and no, i know this is a snippet because its missing headers n such, i don't copy and paste cus that gets you no where
    Last edited by IPAWN; 10-26-2009 at 09:26 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    i have a question how do u get the address of the walls or i heard theres software that generates texture/render.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    i have a question how do u get the address of the walls or i heard theres software that generates texture/render.
    that my friend i don't know, i usually got my addresses from a key logger when i did WR, know its a bit different for CA so i am doing it old fashion way like moving up and down ladders to find the x, y, and z axis n such

what you could do is look for an unknown address, then shoot the wall or something, and look for a change in value and do this until u get down to 3 addresses
    Last edited by IPAWN; 10-26-2009 at 09:37 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    I think it's called a Stride in DirectX so it would be a Stride Logger, but the whole finding addies thing is still way over my head. Yeh I guess I could spend hours upon hours screwin around with cheatengine, but I rather just open it up completely in IDA. That's how the Pros do it and it's much faster too.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    well the way i was doing was get that program and it would find the player module color + wall module color and it would give me like primecount = 44 or stride = 31 then i would put it in d3d starter kit and it would work. and now i forgot the god damn program's name.
    EDIT: my friend just pmed me and gave me the programs name + download.

ill give u a tut on this so u can put it in the intermediate section.
    Last edited by Matrix_NEO006; 10-26-2009 at 09:49 PM.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matrix_NEO006 For This Useful Post:

IPAWN (10-26-2009),why06 (10-26-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    well the way i was doing was get that program and it would find the player module color + wall module color and it would give me like primecount = 44 or stride = 31 then i would put it in d3d starter kit and it would work. and now i forgot the god damn program's name.
    i know how you feel lol with forgetting names, lol usually i don't do those types of hacks, but i seen that chams is a biggy in CA, so ima have to do it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

Wo_OT! :O

- Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

wow this is cool, so this is for the wall addies?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    ya it give u the stride prime count and dont remember and azrobix d3d starter kit has it u put them in there its all done + u need to edit some code in there.
    ill show u

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    ya it give u the stride prime count and dont remember and azrobix d3d starter kit has it u put them in there its all done + u need to edit some code in there.
    ill show u
    yea, that will be much help since all i focused on was no menu hacks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast