Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Collection of things over the years...

A bunch of shit I've made over the years......
    most of it was just for internet friends and for my own enjoyment....

In All There's Eight Photos... I thought i had more but i forgot i lost most of my shit in a hard drive failure in 2012, Those were shit anyways XD back when i first started photoshop and such... i only chose the ones i felt were good enough to be shown to others :P

Put all of them in spoilers so you dont get bombarded with photos, plus it looks all neat :3

I'll be going through them and captioning them with Spoilers and giving descriptions:

This one was made randomly, i wanted something spooky, and depressing....
    XD horrible font chosen, Watermark in a bad place, lighting is too dark....
    if you don't notice theres supposed to be an angel coming through the window (also has a reflection)
    and there should be a "ghostly" man huddling to the left

This one was made for my soundcloud, usually anytime i upload something on there i quickly make something in photoshop based of the name that i'm uploading it by... This particular one was for a bassboost of Crizzly and AFK's Remix of "Chain Hang Low"
    Linky Here if anyone cares to listen to it

This was also made for soundcloud, you may notice that any made for soundcloud are a little small and are sqaure-ish, this is due to soundcloud only allowing 800x800 for a tumbnail, if its any bigger it resizes the photo and crops it.... which is super annoying... Link here if you want to listen to this as well...

Another meant made just for the hell of it and meant to be all creepy.... This one has a shit tone wrong with it... the resizing of almost everything is so bad XD and i couldn't find a good place to put my watermark so i put it in the clouds lmao...

Simple Logo i made, the actual logo "Novakid" has had like fifteen variations XD i liked the look of this one though...

These Two were made for an internet friend... she wanted me to make something that had to do with this anime she liked...
    In my opionion i like the BW one better.... reasoning why its blue and green is because thats her two favorite colors...
    yes i know the shadow on the ground doesn't match with her scythe... shut up... it was like 2 AM and i was on skype atm....

By Far the Simplest of all of these... this one was made for fun but then used as the thumbnail for something on Soundcloud....
    Last edited by supersillykid556; 01-23-2015 at 03:35 PM. Reason: Disabling my Sig XD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Great job especially the first,,

Observable Universe, Milky Way Galaxy, Earth
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    the last one is my fav

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Nice i like the second one

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    The last one creeped me out.
    But the first one would be the best, if didnt have the text.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere

Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post
    The last one creeped me out.
    But the first one would be the best, if didnt have the text.
    XD i know the text sucks... i couldn't find any good text fonts that went good with the photo... but i wanted the text there... and i was too lazy to go find a font online XD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by supersillykid556 View Post
    XD i know the text sucks... i couldn't find any good text fonts that went good with the photo... but i wanted the text there... and i was too lazy to go find a font online XD
    i can understand that.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere

Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Same here, but in a good way.
    Contact Information:
    Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Plummit
    E-mail: PlummitMPGH@mail.com

Hoping to be an MPGH moderator or admin one day.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Hmmm, they all suffer from quality issues (the 1st one seems decent though). A lot of them "look" as if you merely resized a background and pasted a render on top, then added your logo in the corner. Also I had no idea what the logo said until you spelled it out for me. It's not bad if these are made once every few months or so, and if you aren't taking it too seriously.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Hmmm, they all suffer from quality issues (the 1st one seems decent though). A lot of them "look" as if you merely resized a background and pasted a render on top, then added your logo in the corner. Also I had no idea what the logo said until you spelled it out for me. It's not bad if these are made once every few months or so, and if you aren't taking it too seriously.
    You coming back to GFX section Shayne?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deflorate. View Post

You coming back to GFX section Shayne?
    Maybe

Quote Originally Posted by supersillykid556 View Post
    Already tried explaining the quality issue, most of these actually did have to be resized up for the forum because the original's are all half that size, meant for Soundcloud thumbnails (so doesnt matter the quality) the Doompy poomp is an obvious resized Emojii, in all seriousness i know its horrible, i like cried because i couldn't get it too look right and vectorizing it did jack shit.... i do take photoshop very seriously and i actually am very good at it, but all of these were made half-assed due to me knowing not many people would look at the photo's anyways (it's soundcloud, people are there for the music not the images)

Feed me is resized to shit... even i myself hate it, its so gross seeing all the resized shit..... only one that actually looks decent was the Chain hang low... and the first one should not even have the font/text in there.... its a gross font on a beautiful picture.... its like those shitty "#justgirlythings" you see scrolling through facebook or twitter....
    At least you realise what's wrong with each one. That's a good trait to have when you're learning and furthering your skills.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    They're pretty good nice work

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Already tried explaining the quality issue, most of these actually did have to be resized up for the forum because the original's are all half that size, meant for Soundcloud thumbnails (so doesnt matter the quality) the Doompy poomp is an obvious resized Emojii, in all seriousness i know its horrible, i like cried because i couldn't get it too look right and vectorizing it did jack shit.... i do take photoshop very seriously and i actually am very good at it, but all of these were made half-assed due to me knowing not many people would look at the photo's anyways (it's soundcloud, people are there for the music not the images)

Feed me is resized to shit... even i myself hate it, its so gross seeing all the resized shit..... only one that actually looks decent was the Chain hang low... and the first one should not even have the font/text in there.... its a gross font on a beautiful picture.... its like those shitty "#justgirlythings" you see scrolling through facebook or twitter....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    The asylum looks pretty horror, nice though !

Thanks
    Asylum the best, others a little too anime for my liking

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast