Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Dayz Sale Servce- Hazzas Store- $1 dollar God KIT - AnyTime -Anywhere

Hello Guys my names harry,
    Im posting here to let you know about my NEW dayz standalone gear selling once i reach a certain ammount of sold gears i will do a gear party and post on here and say the ip where everyone can join and grab gear

Atm im only selling one kit, there is everything inside a smersh vest with more vests inside i think like 20 or somthing , then protecter cases and ammo boxes full of pistals sawn of mosins , grenades , ammo and guns.
    it also comes with a:

m4a1 and lots of attachments or aug with attachments
    smersh vest
    ghille suit
    protector cases
    masks
    ammo
    food
    water
    pistals
    secondarys such as SWORD
    combat knife
    combat boots
    ghille headgear
    ghost facemask
    pink facemask
    And more ^ facemasks
    glasses
    Also Special extra this may be random but rare it may be a tent, m4 , aug , 1911 engraved , sawn off mosin and more

Prices:

1 kit: $1
    3 kits : $3
    5 kits: $4 ($1 dollar off)
    10 kits: $7 ($3 dollar off)

(Disclaimer: this may all end but you will be notified there is no refund if you die , it may end due to dayz deleting my charecter but i will try my hardest to get the stuff to you. also i may not be online so do not purchase if im not only purchase when im online so you can get the gear.)

Sorry about the lack of screens at this time soon there will be more

How to buy from me ?: Well you first add me on skype dayz.sales then once i accept we can talk about what you want and need where you want to meet and what server we meet on then you pay me i will come to the town you want me to then to you and bang put all that gear on the floor for you , or i can go out in style and you shoot me but this may break the gear and wont get you a refund so i recomend me just droping. Then once your purchase is made you can remove me off of skype or keep me if you bought a kit higer than 1 then you can ask me when you need me and i will come deliver your second kit to you on a server you want or that i say [​IMG].
    I think that's about it if you need me my Skype name is : dayz.sales

And if you mods need me to see if im legit and more just add my skype ill be happy to show you and tell you what you need to know

Vouch-
    "Great seller just met up with me and delivered the goods ! very friendly and legit

I highly reccomend!"

Times online:
    weekdays: 7am-8am uk time and 4pm-9pm uk time
    weekends: 8am-11pm

More vouches coming soon after more feedback
    Remember: Buy happy - Play happy - Be happy
    See You in Game !
    Regards, Harry
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    2015-01-25_00001.jpg  

2015-01-25_00002.jpg  

Last edited by evilhrh; 01-27-2015 at 09:13 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by evilhrh View Post
    Hello Guys my names harry,
    Im posting here to let you know about my NEW dayz standalone gear selling once i reach a certain ammount of sold gears i will do a gear party and post on here and say the ip where everyone can join and grab gear

Atm im only selling one kit, there is everything inside a smersh vest with more vests inside i think like 20 or somthing , then protecter cases and ammo boxes full of pistals sawn of mosins , grenades , ammo and guns.
    it also comes with a:

m4a1 and lots of attachments or aug with attachments
    smersh vest
    ghille suit
    protector cases
    masks
    ammo
    food
    water
    pistals
    secondarys such as SWORD
    combat knife
    combat boots
    ghille headgear
    ghost facemask
    pink facemask
    And more ^ facemasks
    glasses
    Also Special extra this may be random but rare it may be a tent, m4 , aug , 1911 engraved , sawn off mosin and more

Prices:

1 kit: $1
    3 kits : $3
    5 kits: $4 ($1 dollar off)
    10 kits: $7 ($3 dollar off)

(Disclaimer: this may all end but you will be notified there is no refund if you die , it may end due to dayz deleting my charecter but i will try my hardest to get the stuff to you. also i may not be online so do not purchase if im not only purchase when im online so you can get the gear.)

Sorry about the lack of screens at this time soon there will be more

How to buy from me ?: Well you first add me on skype dayz.sales then once i accept we can talk about what you want and need where you want to meet and what server we meet on then you pay me i will come to the town you want me to then to you and bang put all that gear on the floor for you , or i can go out in style and you shoot me but this may break the gear and wont get you a refund so i recomend me just droping. Then once your purchase is made you can remove me off of skype or keep me if you bought a kit higer than 1 then you can ask me when you need me and i will come deliver your second kit to you on a server you want or that i say [​IMG].
    I think that's about it if you need me my Skype name is : dayz.sales

And if you mods need me to see if im legit and more just add my skype ill be happy to show you and tell you what you need to know

Vouch-
    "Great seller just met up with me and delivered the goods ! very friendly and legit

I highly reccomend!"

Times online:
    weekdays: 7am-8am uk time and 4pm-9pm uk time
    weekends: 8am-11pm

More vouches coming soon after more feedback
    Remember: Buy happy - Play happy - Be happy
    See You in Game !
    Regards, Harry
    Can i get a vouch?
    I have been hacked by Cursed<---- is a fag

Vouches https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=866562[/CENTER]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by XxpoopingbirdsxX View Post
    Can i get a vouch?
    yes but atm i have no customers online but if you want to talk more add me on skype

- - - Updated - - -

guys if you need anything inperticular for example 1 thing such as a mag, sword or somthing im happy to give them away free but you must get in contact with me threw skype first

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    missing vouch thread