CoolWTS17 Knives for sale and Lot of other skins Cheap 50-70%

Posts 1–15 of 41 · Page 1 of 3
17 Knives for sale and Lot of other skins Cheap 50-70%
Hello guys i am Selling Cs go skins for cheap 50-70%
I will not go first, We will use a MM if needed.
My Skype is jowin.johnson
Please add me on Skype not Steam.
This is a link to my inventory http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7...542/inventory/
Please contact me ASAP If you want he skins.
payment is Paypal only {family and friends}
I have am very trusted on the CS:Go marketplace from my previous shop = http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=892895
Please don't try waste my time.

My Teamspeak server is ts36.gameservers.com:9166
Thanks Hope to do Business with you|
Pic of inventory http://imgur.com/DUKA5sD
swegc.PNG124 KB · 138 downloads
+1 Vouch , Sold me some cheap skins , fast and reliable trader.
Quote Originally Posted by Water Melon View Post
Hello guys i am Selling Cs go skins for cheap 50-70%
I will not go first, We will use a MM if needed.
My Skype is jowin.johnson
Please add me on Skype not Steam.
This is a link to my inventory http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7...542/inventory/
Please contact me ASAP If you want he skins.
payment is Paypal only {family and friends}
I have am very trusted on the CS:Go marketplace from my previous shop = http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=892895
Please don't try waste my time.

My Teamspeak server is ts36.gameservers.com:9166
Thanks Hope to do Business with you|
Pic of inventory http://imgur.com/DUKA5sD
Ill buy but were using a OMM of your going first so you dont fuck me over again
Quote Originally Posted by Zindele View Post
Ill buy but were using a OMM of your going first so you dont fuck me over again
1. I never Fucked you over and You got you mpgh and skype stolen because you were selling other people hacks calming it was your.
2. I will use a MM
3. Add my Skype jowin.johnson if Skype dosnt work me add my steam
Hope to do business with you
Quote Originally Posted by Water Melon View Post
1. I never Fucked you over and You got you mpgh and skype stolen because you were selling other people hacks calming it was your.
2. I will use a MM
3. Add my Skype jowin.johnson if Skype dosnt work me add my steam
Hope to do business with you
I was not selling yours doe
I just sent him the money for the Butterfly Knife Forest DDPAT FT, and waiting for the trade. I'll come back with some infos

EDIT:

The trade went well and I got my goods Thank you for a fast trade Jowin!

proof:
When i saw the prices... OMG i just dont have words for that, Really good seller and the prices... LOVE YOU @Water Melon

+rep, +vouch
+ vouch :*
Please to all of the retreaded scammers please don't waste my time.
Thanks
Talking to you on Skype now!


EDIT: Just purchased his Gut Knife Vanilla. Sent half the payment for the knife then the rest after. Went smooth! Legit guy .
+1 vouch he is fast and makes transaction eZ .. I went first
Interested in a knife, will add you shortly on skype.
Looking for trades?
Already have you on skype.
Any knife for 75 euro?
Contact me : ******seviper.mm
added you to buy a knife
Posts 1–15 of 41 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?