SoldSelling Minecraft Alternate accounts for $0.05 USD each!!!

This listing is no longer active - the transaction has been completed.

Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
Selling Minecraft Alternate accounts for $0.05 USD each!!!
Hello I'm rushac,
I'm selling Minecraft alts for $0.05 USD!
All payments are processed by PayPal or Google Wallet! I do not accept Amazon gift cards or etc!
Transaction is done through Skype. My skype Is ******rushac123
If you require anymore information please let me know and I will do my best to meet your needs.


PROOF
Do you accept steam items / csgo skins?
Quote Originally Posted by Plutonsvea View Post
Do you accept steam items / csgo skins?
No I do not
//BUMP STILL SELLING!
//BUMP STILL SELLING
//BUMP STILL SELLING, FRESH ACCOUNTS
Do you have any vouches?
Quote Originally Posted by pinkieseb74 View Post
Do you have any vouches?
No, but i did have some people comment on this saying great seller but their comments were removed. But you gotta take a leap of faith.
//BUMP STILL SELLING
Quote Originally Posted by pinkieseb74 View Post
Do you have any vouches?
I have Fantics vouch .
+Vouch! Bought a few accounts from @RusHac ! Thanks again!
Low prices. Good luck!
//BUMPING THREAD
bumping thread
BUMPING THREAD
Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?