Thanks

ROTMG Yellow star account 16 slots most vault slots unlocked [For] CSGO items/ PP

Proof:
    https://imgur.com/a/uQdHX

I played realm a lot but for the past five months or so, I've been bored of it. Looking to sell my account here for CSGO items or Paypal $$.

It's a 57 star gold account with 16 character slots and 14 alive characters (maybe 9-11 are 8/8, can't remember)
    Pet is a 76/74 MH HP black cat

Do not offer me any less than 180$ cs go skins or 170$ paypal(that is the 'current offer') I don't have a set rate for it either, so don't expect me to take these offers up right away.

We will use an official MM (you don't pick them, I will find the OMM list and use that) If the game still allows email changes, I will change the email to what ever email you choose. (you give items to OMM - or PP$- I give account information, OMM tests, confirms, I change email to given email, OMM releases on both sides if all is well)

My skype is: xmayalanix
    Last edited by 1xt; 02-07-2015 at 06:12 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohzin View Post
    Thank you so much 1xt your the most trustable guy eve. He went first and was straight up honest.
    Quote Originally Posted by chokitozin View Post
    Thank you, I started negotiating and he does not fool me, was fair and fast. Rep +
    Been a member on MPGH (@rorypete) since 2-20-10

Thanks
    pet info? i might buy

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobathan View Post
    pet info? i might buy

It's a black cat mheal 76 heal 74 attack close 48. (not underlevel or anything)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohzin View Post
    Thank you so much 1xt your the most trustable guy eve. He went first and was straight up honest.
    Quote Originally Posted by chokitozin View Post
    Thank you, I started negotiating and he does not fool me, was fair and fast. Rep +
    Been a member on MPGH (@rorypete) since 2-20-10