Lol fucking insane. Electricty is 80,000 month, but making 1.5M/month
I don't understand how they 'mine' it... It said that they complete an algorithm or something?
Originally Posted by Durdan
I don't understand how they 'mine' it... It said that they complete an algorithm or something?
Graphics cards are commonly used to mine
Originally Posted by KillTheNoise
Graphics cards are commonly used to mine
Still doesn't make sense.
Originally Posted by Durdan
Still doesn't make sense.
Bitcoins are mined via your computer solving math equations. People had been using their CPU for solving the math problems. However, it was found that video cards, specifically good ones do it A LOT faster than your CPU.
omg, srsly? who want to join them ?
Originally Posted by KillTheNoise
Graphics cards are commonly used to mine
maybe scrypt,but even that is false these days.
these guys definitely use ASIC's to mine
Never understood this bitcoin thing
Pretty sick.
Too bad bitcoins are in the shitter atm
What Do I Need To Start? How Do I Do it? I Need Money naow! wanna get some candy... im poor.. /Aaron
4050 Bitcoin equals
903693.51 US Dollar
Not as much anymore, but still a lot.
@Ben
Evolution >
The fan noise is still quieter than an AMD R9 290X