Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    A true atheist who he idolises says, "Some propositions are so dangerous that it may even be ethical to kill people for believing them." And you are seriously asking for evidence that he killed them for being Muslim after it was clear from their Hijab.

Thank you for the full quote admitting he said that and showing how stupid he is trying to persuade people killing someone for simply believing something is ok.

"The power that belief has over our emotional lives appears to be total."
    What about the power of disbelief filling people with hate and anger and spending the last 6 years full of anger inside them "debating" religion on the Internet.
    Science is learning about the creation, Islam is learning about the creator.

Alif, Lam, Meem. - 2:1 Quran
    This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    People who were going to go kill three people were going to go do it even if they were not Religous/Athiest/Cats

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    A true atheist who he idolises says, "Some propositions are so dangerous that it may even be ethical to kill people for believing them." And you are seriously asking for evidence that he killed them for being Muslim after it was clear from their Hijab.

Thank you for the full quote admitting he said that and showing how stupid he is trying to persuade people killing someone for simply believing something is ok.

What about the power of disbelief filling people with hate and anger and spending the last 6 years full of anger inside them "debating" religion on the Internet.
    According to the news it was over a parking spot, not being a Muslim.

Well w/e, troll thread is troll.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    He was evil because he killed 3 innocent people for simply being Muslim. I don't know how you came with, "he is evil because he didn't believe in your religion."
    Where's the exacting proof stating "I did it because I was athiest."

If you can't quote this to me with a citation, you're just posting this to shit on Atheism and you have no clue what it is.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Atheism is not a belief, it's the lack of a belief.
    By the same logic I can draw a parallel between violence, and not being a Cubs fan.

dae cubs fans r bezt ppl
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    I think he is obviously trying to recreate what the others do when islam is involved. This is what muslims have to read on the news every day.

Atheism does not promote violence, islam doesn't, nor does any other religion. Beliefs are beliefs, they don't convince you to kill muslims or behead kafirs. Mental issues do that.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    Atheism does not promote violence, islam doesn't, nor does any other religion. Beliefs are beliefs, they don't convince you to kill muslims or behead kafirs. Mental issues do that.
    Uh....beliefs are what caused SO many of the atrocities in mankind.

The belief in an aryan race.
    The belief of politcal power(stalin/mao)
    The belief that a black man is subhuman.

I mean beliefs by a population is what changes their actions.

Please, don't be stupid and say "it's just a belief", because it's quite clearly not contained in that.(this goes for every religion).
    --------------------------------------------

Robin didn't try and parody, he actually think "Atheism" has a doctrine, that it somehow promotes violence, etc. etc.

Trust me, robin's a fucking retard.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

Hunter Jr. (02-26-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Please, don't be stupid and say "it's just a belief", because it's quite clearly not contained in that.(this goes for every religion).

Robin didn't try and parody, he actually think "Atheism" has a doctrine, that it somehow promotes violence, etc. etc.

If you believe robin is a retard, then it is what you believe, its not a fact, and you won't go through any misery to prove it will you?
    If you're convinced however, you will.

Same thing with religion, you can believe in a religion, but beliefs without needs will never harm anyone.

If for example you believe in no god, then that is good for you, people see no harm.
    If a muslim for example believes in a god and sees the eternal heaven in killin people, then and only then he'll kill. If you're a muslim living in a first world country you wont have stupid ideas because everyone in the first world bashes those stupid ideas, they bash those beliefs

So for that reason, in my opinion, belief itself is not enough to create conflicts.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

If you believe robin is a retard, then it is what you believe, its not a fact, and you won't go through any misery to prove it will you?
    If you're convinced however, you will.
    -I didn't state it was a belief, i stated it as fact. So read what you fucking quote.
    -I've also proved he's retarded in just about every thread he has made here.

Same thing with religion
    Your false equivocations are getting old.

If for example you believe in no god, then that is good for you, people see no harm.
    If a muslim for example believes in a god and sees the eternal heaven in killin people, then and only then he'll kill. If you're a muslim living in a first world country you wont have stupid ideas because everyone in the first world bashes those stupid ideas, they bash those beliefs
    This sort of "let everyone believe what they want" apologetics is just pathetic.
    1. Religious belief is so easily exploited it's insane. Because almost every world religion takes the stance of "just do what God says", you see the effects from that. You see the homophobia, you see the unjust laws, you see the murder in the name of a god.

2. To say it's not existent in the "first world" is a lie. The only reason the first world gets anywhere is because they remove religion.

3. The reason they bash those beliefs is contradictory to the religion. People know that, they just don't want to admit it.

So for that reason, in my opinion, belief itself is not enough to create conflicts.
    Obviously belief needs a person to believe it.

But outside of that, if you had 1million people believing something as stupid as "gays are bad" or "sharia law is ok" or "genocide is sometimes ok" then how utterly naive would you be to not think that someone out of those million would act on that belief.

Your basically saying it's ok for an entire society to think genocide is ok, just so long as they don't act on it. It's utterly naive, and frankly, i think everyone here should shun you for being this stupid.
    ------------------------------------
    Edit: Just for the record, I could do the educational argument:

Why should we teach our kids it's ok to believe in things for no justified reason?
    Last edited by Empire; 02-27-2015 at 10:35 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Proof:

https://www.independen*****.uk/news/wo...-10038126.html

I hope people can see what I did.
    LOL I can't tell if OP is serious not lol do you have ebola m8????
    If you want to handpick one atheist out of the few million that exist that did something wrong let me show you your little fucking shitty religion, you fucking muhammad jihad bombing sand ****** terrorist fucker
    Muslim to dangerous terrorist ratio is the highest of all religions
    not only that, ISIS is founded upon Islamic beliefs
    Not only that, guess who was the top terrorist for a decade? a Muslim
    Guess who was the next on that list? another FUCKING MUSLIM.

i mean if we are going to fucking play the generalizing game, we going to play it hard you little strap on c4 bitch ass

- - - Updated - - -

That's not what he was trying to imply you little fucking shit.
    He's saying that all religions have never promoted violence, it's that people are fucking retarded and raised in a fucked up world so they twist the words of whatever fucking book they have to become fucking insane.
    It doesn't matter if you are Atheist or if you are Muslim or if you are Christian, you aren't going to be a fucking crazy ass psycho murderer after reading a fucking simple book it's about how you were raised in a fucking retarded ass psycho ass family that make you believe you need to become a fucking psycho murderer

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Get Banned View Post
    [FONT="Verdana"][SIZE="2"]]
    That's not what he was trying to imply you little fucking shit.
    He's saying that all religions have never promoted violence, it's that people are fucking retarded and raised in a fucked up world so they twist the words of whatever
    And that is clearly wrong.
    (and yes, you'd have to be extremely ignorant of just about every religion not to notice this stuff).

Clearly the bible promoted violence. The majority of the old testament is god either committing, supporting, or commanding acts of violence.
    (While Jesus may have promoted peace, the god of the bible clearly set precedent for genocide.)

Clearly the Quran promoted violence, there is not only at-the-time verses commanding war, but "forever" commands on how to wage war.

Clearly the Roman gods supported violence, they had a God of War.

Clearly the Norse gods supported violence, as vallhalla was eternal battle.

[FONT="Verdana"][SIZE="2"]
    It doesn't matter if you are Atheist or if you are Muslim or if you are Christian, you aren't going to be a fucking crazy ass psycho murderer after reading a fucking simple book it's about how you were raised in a fucking retarded ass psycho ass family that make you believe you need to become a fucking psycho murderer
    Pfft.

Are you serious? You think all conquerers, all people who waged war, all those that committed genocide were just "raised in a psycho household"?

All of the greatest "villains" in society are only able to do what they can because people can be manipulated easily. Because you put "in god I do this" in a speech, people will fucking believe it.

You think Hitler didn't have religious support? You think that wasn't a huuuuge part of his success?
    ---------------------------------------

Just to be clear, most world religions do support acts of violence. (I think only Buddhism is the only one who doesn't).

If you think that they don't, please, list a religion and I'll research it.[/COLOR]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Listen, obviously it's tragic, but at least some muslims died in the process...
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Paroxysm For This Useful Post:

Terror In Paradise (03-01-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    If You Want To Handpick One Atheist Out Of The Few Million That Exist That Did Something Wrong Let Me Show You Your Little Fucking Shitty Religion, You Fucking Muhammad Jihad Bombing Sand ****** Terrorist Fucker
    You might want to calm yourself, your autism is showing.

I know your tag fits you well, but damn son.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    [COLOR="Black"]
    [FONT="Verdana"][SIZE="2"]
    If you want to handpick one atheist out of the few million that exist r

You have to realize that it's not even an atheistic issue. Atheism in and of itself doesn't even come into the murder.

There is absolutely nothing in atheism for other beliefs. It's just the lack of belief in theism.

Thanks

And what is Atheism.. is it not a belief of having a lack of belief(Probz doesn't make sense but you get what I mean).. In every one of your posts that I have seen in this sub-forum is just bashing islam because it is "The promoter of violence" and how if we eradicate islam, all of our problems would simply disappear.. Al-Qaeda, Muslim extremist. Want a comparison to al-qaeda or ISIS? Hitler. Hitler was an athiest although catholics try to prove he was christian even though he only said he was "Christian" to get get supporters. Now surely, as you have implied, if we remove the group/person itself, nothing will change as the "Belief" is still there. However, if we remove the "Belief" or "Lack of Belief" the whole idea is gone.. You are contradicting yourself. Stop..
    Last edited by SynqZ; 03-03-2015 at 01:30 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast