WTSSelling Minecraft full access accounts alt accounts and optfine capes

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Selling Minecraft full access accounts alt accounts and optfine capes
Price:
$8 for a full access account with transaction Id
$7 for a full access account
$3 for a OptiFine Cape
$0.05 for a alt account
I only accept paypal!
Skype: ricodestar

can i ask you 1 thing?
what is alt account
Accidentally thanked :P I might be interested in some optifine capes, how many do you have?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by obud1515 View Post
can i ask you 1 thing?
what is alt account
An alt account is an account that is owned by someone else. You can't change anything about them but they ARE premium, so you can play on servers (as long as the account was not banned, which is rarer on alt accounts).
I think i have 7 of them and thanks just add me on skype
Quote Originally Posted by ricodestar View Post
I think i have 7 of them and thanks just add me on skype
Are you by any chance offering any discount if I buy all of them or is $3/cape the final price?
Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
Are you by any chance offering any discount if I buy all of them or is $3/cape the final price?
add me on skype and we can see what i can do
Added on Skype
$5 for a full access account Only today!
Are you still selling for 5?
Quote Originally Posted by sly180 View Post
Are you still selling for 5?
Just add me on skype and I can see what i can do.
+ Vouch

Fast seller, only one to respond out of 6 added. Gave all the required information and did it quick and in time. Legit, I went first as always. Great price, highly suggest buying! B/
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?