Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed

Cool Multiple Rust Experimental Hacks/Exploits

All of the hacks im about to post i've found on my own, and nobody else has rights to claim i am releasing any of their property.

With that said i know alot of people will be pissed because they wanted to keep these all to themselves, but im in the mood to share.

#1 EAC BYPASS - Working for certain servers
    Goto Your Rust directory Typically - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Rust

Delete EasyAntiCheat.Client.dll

Make a New Text document, leave it empty and name it EasyAntiCheat.Client.dll

Certain server's will display the msg EAC unconnected, but the one's they dont you can cheat on I.E wallhacks etc

Launch Rust from your main directory, not steam

#2 Bypass Height limit by using small storage boxes

Assuming everyone know how to build block towers to jump into bases, this method is pretty simple.. Some bases you just cant get enough height to jump into or close enough

Build 2 Foundatations, build blocks all the way on each to max height, lay 2 floors off of the end of the Blocks.
    Craft a bunch of small storage boxes and stack them like steps all the way above the persons base.

IF the fall is too far to survive, while mid air press Alt f4.. It will log you off in the middle of the air and you can log back in and continue falling.

#3 Ghetto Nightvision "Nvidia Users Only"
    Cant see at night? No problem..

Open up Nvidia Control Panel and click on Adjust desktop color display settings

Click Use Nvidia Settings then adjust Brightness / Contrast / Gamma until you can see well at night

when it's back to daytime simply alt tab and click on Other Applications control color settings

#4 Increase game volume and hear just about anyone

Very simple, press F1 and type Audio.Game "#" this can be adjusted all the way up to a deafening level 5

#5 Zoom In and Out further, excellent for sniping or just having a better FOV

Once again very simple, press F1 and type graphics.fov "#" can be adjusted between 5-170 - im sure you get the idea.

Hopefully these methods work for you, they're very simple and might be fixed by the time anyone even reads this. So good luck and have fun, figured id share something instead of just leeching. Don't forgot to Thank me if this helped you at all

More to come.. feel free to add to this post if anyone has anything else to add.
    Last edited by dtmajors; 02-17-2015 at 04:42 PM.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dtmajors For This Useful Post:

Geroh (06-26-2018),gogogokitty (02-17-2015),matexneo4 (02-18-2015),noselo (01-11-2016),RTEGRWEYHGWA$RywywG (08-11-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dtmajors View Post
    All of the hacks im about to post i've found on my own, and nobody else has rights to claim i am releasing any of their property.

With that said i know alot of people will be pissed because they wanted to keep these all to themselves, but im in the mood to share.

#1 EAC BYPASS - Working for certain servers
    Goto Your Rust directory Typically - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Rust

Delete EasyAntiCheat.Client.dll

Make a New Text document, leave it empty and name it EasyAntiCheat.Client.dll

Certain server's will display the msg EAC unconnected, but the one's they dont you can cheat on I.E wallhacks etc

Launch Rust from your main directory, not steam

#2 Bypass Height limit by using small storage boxes

Assuming everyone know how to build block towers to jump into bases, this method is pretty simple.. Some bases you just cant get enough height to jump into or close enough

Build 2 Foundatations, build blocks all the way on each to max height, lay 2 floors off of the end of the Blocks.
    Craft a bunch of small storage boxes and stack them like steps all the way above the persons base.

IF the fall is too far to survive, while mid air press Alt f4.. It will log you off in the middle of the air and you can log back in and continue falling.

#3 Ghetto Nightvision "Nvidia Users Only"
    Cant see at night? No problem..

Open up Nvidia Control Panel and click on Adjust desktop color display settings

Click Use Nvidia Settings then adjust Brightness / Contrast / Gamma until you can see well at night

when it's back to daytime simply alt tab and click on Other Applications control color settings

#4 Increase game volume and hear just about anyone

Very simple, press F1 and type Audio.Game "#" this can be adjusted all the way up to a deafening level 5

#5 Zoom In and Out further, excellent for sniping or just having a better FOV

Once again very simple, press F1 and type graphics.fov "#" can be adjusted between 5-170 - im sure you get the idea.

Hopefully these methods work for you, they're very simple and might be fixed by the time anyone even reads this. So good luck and have fun, figured id share something instead of just leeching. Don't forgot to Thank me if this helped you at all

More to come.. feel free to add to this post if anyone has anything else to add.
    first bypass does not work btw it wont load rust it will crash, and you would get the same effect by just opening RustClient.exe from the rust directory and they seem to have caught onto that now with the official servers. thanks for the post
    LEEEEEEROY JEEEEENKINS

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Yea was one of the methods i was using yesterday, they must of caught on to it already =D O well hehe

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    1# EAC Bypass... is patched... i tried on every sirver ... from official to community.. and always get... eac unconnected.. ! but good try..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gogogokitty View Post
    first bypass does not work btw it wont load rust it will crash, and you would get the same effect by just opening RustClient.exe from the rust directory and they seem to have caught onto that now with the official servers. thanks for the post
    yeah that method its that i used... from saturday to monday... now is patched and i tried community servers.. and still dont work.. no more wallhacks hackings... haha happy of that..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by EpicFailsxD View Post
    yeah that method its that i used... from saturday to monday... now is patched and i tried community servers.. and still dont work.. no more wallhacks hackings... haha happy of that..
    yea i kinda of want it patched too.. thats why im thinking about releasing the 2nd method i found that still works.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to dtmajors For This Useful Post:

gogogokitty (02-17-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dtmajors View Post
    yea i kinda of want it patched too.. thats why im thinking about releasing the 2nd method i found that still works.
    got any small hints? if you do make them clever
    LEEEEEEROY JEEEEENKINS

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    yeah put son clever hints !!

Thanks
    HINTS .............................................

Thanks
    got any small hints? if you do make them clever
    I just made a killing stone with one stroke at a distance of 100 meters . but yesterday patched. it is a pity
    Last edited by matexneo4; 02-18-2015 at 01:29 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Good info, but i would remove the "hacks" as there are none

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by matexneo4 View Post
    I just made a killing stone with one stroke at a distance of 100 meters . but yesterday patched. it is a pity
    you found that to XD i couldnt seem to get the distance to hit player from far away working, i increased the radious around you so they could be beside you and you could swing and hit them but not distance. increase it to like 3000 and start swinging lol
    LEEEEEEROY JEEEEENKINS

Thanks
    you found that to XD i couldnt seem to get the distance to hit player from far away working, i increased the radious around you so they could be beside you and you could swing and hit them but not distance. increase it to like 3000 and start swinging lol
    Im guessing you found that shit in the resources file? Is it somewhat like the assemblycsharp on legacy rust?
    Leeching from the MPGH community since 2013

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizid View Post
    Im guessing you found that shit in the resources file? Is it somewhat like the assemblycsharp on legacy rust?
    assembly, i think it was baseplayer but im not sure. its pretty much the same as legacy rust, most games are with the assembly file
    LEEEEEEROY JEEEEENKINS

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    there is a bypass EAC them work? Thank You

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by joeljoel1234 View Post
    there is a bypass EAC them work? Thank You
    the one in the original post is patched atm. they reneabled eac on all servers, or atleast nearly all
    LEEEEEEROY JEEEEENKINS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast