SmileDetectedBO2 UltiHax v1.0

Posts 1–15 of 56 · Page 1 of 4
BO2 UltiHax v1.0
Hey Guys!!

Thats my new Project -
UltiHax
Only use this hack when you're the host!

More information is in the
readme.

I coded this some time ago and updated it today, so all features are working.





##########################################
## BLACK OPS 2 TRAINER v1.0 ##
##########################################


< Host Only >


Feature List:


Unlimited Ammo
Godmode (BETA)
Unlimited Killstreaks
Teleport all Players
VSAT Hack
No Recoil Hack
Rapidfire Hack
Lobby Score/Death Changer
Gun Position Changer
FOV Changer
FovScale Changer
Log


##########################################
## 6 PLAYER TRAINER v1.0 ##
##########################################


< Host Only >


Feature List:


Player 1-6:
Unlimited Ammo
Unlimited Killstreaks
Rapidfire
Name Changer



 
Changelog & Plans


v1.0 > All features added *Released

v1.1 > More safe online features + online mode








BO2 Hack Pack_mpgh.net.rar93 KB · 4,743 downloads 2/54 malicious
Approved.

Use safely and as always, at your own risk.


Btw. very good release
Quote Originally Posted by akim14 View Post
Approved.

Use safely and as always, at your own risk.


Btw. very good release
Thenx ma frend
strange...
if I have a no recoil hack release
have others too ...
Quote Originally Posted by i4mTh3Fr34kPr0 View Post
strange...
if I have a no recoil hack release
have others too ...
I found it by myself :3
I hate guys who use adresses by me without asking
Quote Originally Posted by [NEWACCOUNT]Yano View Post
I found it by myself :3
I hate guys who use adresses by me without asking
yea..
btw i give's you a adresse ... and you give me no credits haha...
Quote Originally Posted by i4mTh3Fr34kPr0 View Post
yea..
btw i give's you a adresse ... and you give me no credits haha...
what adress do u mean ?
Quote Originally Posted by CriticalDream View Post
this works for zombies too?
Probably not, but TonyMane will release a new Zombie Hack Just have some Patience.
Quote Originally Posted by CriticalDream View Post
this works for zombies too?
No it doesn't. This is for standard Multiplayer only.
Quote Originally Posted by CriticalDream View Post
this works for zombies too?
Maybe i will also release this hax0rs for Zombiemode
Quote Originally Posted by itsmskristen View Post
Does this work online?
Learn to read , pls

If you dont know : < Host Only > means Private Match only......
Hi guys, iam sorry bothering you with my Problems, but when i start the "6 player trainer" it instantly crashes followed up by a windows message.

i would insert a link but iam no allowed 2 (yes i used the button that should insert links 4 me).

So if someone can help me i would really appreciate it.
Can I use this online? Or is it only offline in a private match vs bots? I'd like to use it online and TP players and kill em all
Posts 1–15 of 56 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?