Thread: C++

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

C++

hey any one has a c++ code for a no recoil hack for crossfire that they would like to share i would really appreciate it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    does no recoil even exist for crossfire cuz these days the only hacks you can get is crosshairs and coloring the game nothing else lol but goodluck
    Last edited by BMW M5; 11-03-2009 at 12:13 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bmw916 View Post
    does no recoil even exist for warrock cuz these days the only hacks you can get is crosshairs and coloring the game nothing else lol but goodluck
    why are you talking about warrorck in crossfire section? o_0, and if you meant crossfire, no recoil hack exists but its v.i.p.
    [YOUTUBE][HTML]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/1rm4SazjKsQ&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x006699&color 2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/1rm4SazjKsQ&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x006699&color 2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>/HTML][/YOUTUBE]

NEW LADY BRUCE LEE, FAMILIAR RIGHT? A CHINESE PERSON BEATING UP A BLACK ONE, ON A BUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so awesome, but im downloading at 5kb a sec, anyone wanna tell me why? i don't got a virus, jsut problem with connections

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by 19900606 View Post
    why are you talking about warrorck in crossfire section? o_0, and if you meant crossfire, no recoil hack exists but its v.i.p.
    yeah hahah i meny crossfire thanks lol but i knew it would be in vip but i didnt think public would have cuz they all same, crosshair and color the game lol its like a coloring book

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    aww now i have to actually have to aim at my target now and have to shoot in burst now without making my gun go all over the fucking place which is very annoying.