My father,
Math,
English,
Black women,
Drivers,
Freshmen,
and my life.

My father
Well maybe not all of you know this, well maybe none of you know this, but my parents are divorced. Meh, i don't mind, not rly a big deal 4 me. But my father is an asshole. Do you ever have people call you when they are in a loud environment and they can't hear what you say because of said environment? Well my father(currently living with at my mom's house) calls me, about once a month(maybe 2) and starts a conversation with me. Then about two sentences in, when i try to talk, he can't hear me because its too loud on his end. Now you all know, people who do this shouldn't. This has been going on ever since....july i believe.

Well my father did this today and i told him "stop calling me when you can't even hear me talk to you" and guess what he said, "what?, i can't hear you." I finally got him to hang up(at 7 in the fucking morning he calls me), and went back to sleep.

Math
I officially failed college math. Lots of reasons and excuses i have, but none really matter. I just feel that college algebra is beyond pointless and beyond the difficulty it should be. I had to memorize over 100 different formulas/ways to solve a problem on a 25 question midterm because he wasn't specific at all on what i should study, just "study everything we've done so far". So i did, and ended up failing. Fucking douchebag teacher.

English
I fail so hard to see the point of writing research papers. I will never, ever use this skill again. To top it off, most of our in-class readings/study material ISN'T research papers, but papers that were written totally out of format and used with strong opinions.(usually feminist 2).

Black women
I cannot STAND sitting next to black women. They are(i shit you not) the most annoying thing i've EVER sat next to/by. Now i don't hate black women(first GF was black), but they literally don't shut their fucking mouths about what tyrone did or how they beat themselves up at night(no joke, today i couldn't help but overhear how this fatass black girl punches herself at nigh). Black women don't stfu during class and keep talking, even when several(me included) people tell them to be quite.

Drivers
Now those of you who can't drive won't understand. Their are people who stop and wait for others to cross the street. Now you may think that is a nice thing to do, its not. Its absolutely a 100% asshole thing to do, it holds up traffic, the person doesn't get across the street any faster rly, and its only makes the person driving feel better about themselves. I have people who actually stop for me to cross the street when i walk to college from the parking lot. Sometimes i just stand their, like "wtf are you doing?" and wait till they go, just to let them know i can walk across the street on my own.

Freshmen
Freshman are possibly the most stupid people you will ever meet. They judge people a lot, they are afraid to socialize, and they dress like they are still in HS.(for HS it would be MS). Its annoying as hell to walk into class, strike a conversation, and them just not continuing it.

My Life
Its boring.

oh and its my birthday.