Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Subaru` View Post

I dare you to say that to an actual police officer.

Wait, let's up the stakes. How about everyone talking shit about police officers, say exactly what they're saying online, to their faces.

Oh wait, you won't? That's right! You're all a bunch of pussies who talk trash behind a monitor.
    It's funny as I have said this to a police officer before. If anyone is the pussy here it's you pal. Fucking Navy makes me laugh.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by ParadoxxHD View Post
    It's funny as I have said this to a police officer before. If anyone is the pussy here it's you pal. Fucking Navy makes me laugh.
    Oh sure And I've ridden in a Space Ship before.

Oh wait, we're not naming off things we haven't done before?

You're done for kid.
    Successful Trades: 52

Scammed Trades: 6

Vouch Profile!

Thanks
    +50 kill bonus

Thanks
    To sum up, the homeless man was reportedly had police called because of public disturbances and the police arrive at the scene, the homeless man resists arrest, gets tackled for resisting and tried to reach for the baton. The homeless man also reached for a gun and the police repeatedly yell drop the gun. They fired at the homeless man with 6-7 shots and killed him. All because he was resisting arrest. This wouldn't have happened if he just went to jail. The police officer that is on top of the homeless man says to get his baton, the girl gets tackled because the other police officers thought of her as a threat, and probably asked the girl, not the officers and she was arrested too. You fucking retards think that these guys are pigs but in this case, it's justified. It escalated when it didn't have to. Like the Ferguson case, like many cases, it shouldn't have gone this far and the ******s complain about it because they can't understand basic knowledge (Not saying all of them don't) but they riot and destroy their own hometown to get a point across when nothing is done about it because intelligent people know that these cases are legit. You guys have to analyze this situation, study it before you judge it.
    prob like a few whities that think otherwise.
    Last edited by Durdan; 03-02-2015 at 07:31 PM.

Thanks
    murica' the land of the "free"
    If you'd like you can join my Autism Awareness Group https://www.mpgh.net/forum/group.php?groupid=2181

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    at least he's in a better place now.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkerGr View Post
    cops
    One word can make the hole world shake their heads.

A cop's job is not to protect themselves from bullshit and feel entitled that someone may not speak to them, act to them, or do anything to them that may be considered offensive. I've told a police officer to fuck off before and he immediately came over and tried to tell me I can't say that. I can tell Obama to, so I sure as hell can to you. Only a few GOOD cops are left in this stupid ass country.

Entitlement. /smh

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FaZe d00d View Post
    murica' the land of the "free"
    I cannot understand if you're legit about autism awareness or if you're just fucking with us and speaking to us about all the autism in MPGH. (We know, it's everywhere.)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarnix View Post
    One word can make the hole world shake their heads.

A cop's job is not to protect themselves from bullshit and feel entitled that someone may not speak to them, act to them, or do anything to them that may be considered offensive. I've told a police officer to fuck off before and he immediately came over and tried to tell me I can't say that. I can tell Obama to, so I sure as hell can to you. Only a few GOOD cops are left in this stupid ass country.

Entitlement. /smh

- - - Updated - - -

I cannot understand if you're legit about autism awareness or if you're just fucking with us and speaking to us about all the autism in MPGH. (We know, it's everywhere.)

its both
    tbh
    If you'd like you can join my Autism Awareness Group https://www.mpgh.net/forum/group.php?groupid=2181

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12