Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Lightbulb ‘Bleach’ Anime Returns? Expect A 2015

Ichigo as he appears in the 'Bleach' manga
    The 'Bleach' anime stopped production in 2012 with the end of 'Fullbring' arc. But, with the final arc in the manga pproaching its conclusion, the return of Inchigo and his friends will happen in 2015.
    Plenty of fans of the 'Bleach' manga and anime noticed the quality of the story declined once Aizen was defeated back in season 14 of the anime.
    With the plethora of filler arcs taking up time for writer/artist Tite Kubo to get far enough ahead of the show, the enthusiasm for the anime seemed arduous at best but with this final arc of 'Bleach' the quality has picked up immensely and there has been renewed demand to see how Ichigo's story ends.
    If you haven't been keeping up with the
    'Bleach' manga then you are missing out. Ichigo and the other Shinigami are under attack by the Quincy King Ywach and his Wandenreich. Having dispatched the Captain Commander of Soul Society, the Quincy have pretty much taken over the Shinigami homeworld.
    While Ichigo and the other prominent Soul Reapers have made major progress in the war with the Quincy, the Ywach has another sinister plan up his sleeve, to kill 'God.'
    While Aizen previously tried to gain access to this universe's God, Ywach has slipped into the God realm and is close to fulfilling his plan.
    This entire arc of the 'Bleach' manga has been excellent. While focusing on some of the minor characters of the story, Tite Kubo has really found his footing to great storytelling once again. Giving some closure to some character arcs and giving others some major power ups -- Kenpachi finally released his zanpakuto!

All of this will really up the popularity of Bleach again, which was arguably one of the most popular animes in the world -- up there with Naruto and One Piece. It's understandable that the production studio wanted to slow things down so that Kubo could put enough space between the anime and manga, but they should be going into production again soon.
    With where the current arc is in Japan, the final chapter of Ichigo's story should occur sometime at the end of 2014 and the latest in the first quarter of 2015. So expect news of the Bleach anime returning during the holiday season. It's going to happen, it's just a matter of time.
    Requests for comment from Pierrot Studios -- the production studio behind 'Bleach' -- have not been answered but we will post any update as soon as we get it. It would be a shame if Pierrot Studios pulls an 'Inuyasha' and doesn't animate the end of 'Bleach' till years after it actually finished.
    Last edited by COD3RIN; 03-04-2015 at 04:10 PM.
    ᚛C☢dℝin3᚜
    Love you.
    ~Kenshit13
    Quote Originally Posted by cheaterman26 View Post
    COD3RIN PUT A BACKDOOR ON HIS OWN CHEAT HE HACK MY COMPUTER AND MY STEAM, DON'T TRUST THIS GUYS !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Just gimme a date. I read somewhere it's gonna have Quincy's mixed up and that *SPOILER*they get inside the Kings Palace on Soul Society
    Formerly known as gamer4evere

Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Not all that hyped for a bleach anime now, but if madhouse works on it.....

Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post
    Just gimme a date. I read somewhere it's gonna have Quincy's mixed up and that *SPOILER*they get inside the Kings Palace on Soul Society
    Nice spoiler tags.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Not all that hyped for a bleach anime now, but if madhouse works on it.....

Nice spoiler tags.
    Your sig fits a perfect reply lololol
    seriously, the shortcut I needed isnt availible in quick reply lewl had to do that.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere

Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem

Before the gods, there were the Titans.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    I'm not so sure about whether or not the anime can be good.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    https://www.idigitaltimes.com/bleach-...inishes-376751

That article's old as hell, but still getting hype for the return (even if the final anime arc was weak)
    "A Man Who Is Too Afraid To Admit His Fears Is A Man Who Won't Overcome Them.
    There Is Liberty In Confession And Freedom In Acknowledgment."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    sounds good, sort of lost interest in bleach. maybe this will be good enough to pick back up.
    Fear the old blood.