Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

Minecraft 1.7.10-1.8.3 Duplication

I was wondering if anyone had any ideas or new ways to dupe, I have tried a few and none of them work on the server i play on. The main one i see is the blowing the chest up and getting a ghost item in a dispenser. it doesn't work on my server

The second is joining on two different version, That doesn't work because my server has a hub when you join.

I think there are a few others, if anyone finds anything let me know please and thankyou.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by RecklessCaution View Post
    I was wondering if anyone had any ideas or new ways to dupe, I have tried a few and none of them work on the server i play on. The main one i see is the blowing the chest up and getting a ghost item in a dispenser. it doesn't work on my server

The second is joining on two different version, That doesn't work because my server has a hub when you join.

I think there are a few others, if anyone finds anything let me know please and thankyou.
    these requests are not allowed @NormenJaydenFBI

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I just avidly looked in to all the pinned post on the whole minecraft section, I have not seen anything about this not being allowed and this is not a request. I am not "requesting" anyone to post i asked if they could share there information. @tommy4702

Thanks
    Watch this video. I'm using this dupe currently.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to non ame For This Useful Post:

Mew (09-21-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by RecklessCaution View Post
    I just avidly looked in to all the pinned post on the whole minecraft section, I have not seen anything about this not being allowed and this is not a request. I am not "requesting" anyone to post i asked if they could share there information. @tommy4702
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Sheep View Post
    Account requests are NOT allowed in this section, or any other section. Making a a request thread is considered begging (2 day ban). I've seen at least 7-10 threads just requesting for Minecraft accounts on the first page. There are multiple threads that members have made sharing Minecraft accounts. Yeah, most of them may not work, but sorry they're not forced to share the alts with you.

You can look through the threads that people have generously shared alts with everyone to find an account. Any variation of begging or requesting for an account whether it's a thread or a post will be deleted and reported to higher ranking staff for an infraction and/or ban.

The same goes for duplication methods, or whatever else. I've seen the same amount of threads requesting for duplication videos, tutorials, etc for the current version of Minecraft.

After seeing so many stupid and useless threads of people requesting for people to DDoS/DoS a server they hate, or want to crash, I have decided to make it not allowed. There's no real section for it anyways, and it's just plain stupid.

[4/10/13] After numerous requests and threads about force OP, I'm here to put an end to this 'myth'. First of all, no more of these threads requesting Force OP programs, etc. Why? Well, first of all it isn't real. The only thing closest to a "FORCE OP" was Nodus's Session Stealer that they made way back; Mojang quickly replied to that program and patched it. The program wasn't even what most of you think force op actually is - it didn't just make you put your username in and make you OP, it was session stealing.

[5/27/13] Nope. No unban tools either! Please refrain from being stupid. Unban could only be done by getting access to console. Which isn't possible.

[6/7/13] Sigh... nope, there are no account generators. Not possible. How would it be? Breaking into Mojang's server and create new accounts? lol. Prohibited too.

you didnt look hard obi

Thanks
    No response after two days, assuming solved.
    /Closed

MPGH Staff History:
    Minion: 02-12-2013 - 6-28-2013
    Former Staff: 6-28-2013 - 7-14-2014
    Minion: 7-14-2014 - 1-3-2015
    Minion+: 1-3-2015 - 6-1-2015
    Moderator: 6-1-2015 - 10-2-2016
    Global Moderator: 10-2-2016 - Current

Current Sections:
    DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats
    BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Minecraft Hacks
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks
    Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Need For Speed World Hacks
    Other First Person Shooter Hacks
    CounterStrike: Global Offensive Hacks
    Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats

Donating:
    If you want to donate money to me I take Bitcoin & Paypal, PM me for either of these if you're interested and thanks.
    Top Donators: (Awesome People)
    FanticSteal $75.00
    smurf_master $58.00 <- Best DayZ Gear Seller
    Fujiyama $25.00
    [MPGH]Black $10.00
    [MPGH]Hova $10.00
    xJudgez $4.54
    [MPGH]Normen's Sheep $3.50
    eminemlover $1.50

Brony?
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/1728-mpgh-bronies.html