WTS*free*STEAM HOW TO DUPE ITEMS * FREE*

Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3
*free*STEAM HOW TO DUPE ITEMS * FREE*
So, I noticed some people be selling known methods >.> I have done modified versions of this but I will give you guys the basic idea and from there you should be creative.

I have removed the method from this post because I realised there will be nubs like me reading it with no rep so it will be useless.
add me on skype for the method.
If I get enough people interested I will make it into a full duping method pdf/ebook.

TOS:
1. I will not charge you anything
2. Don't share this please

Skype: themcpvpguy
added you
op gave me a free copy on the basics of doing this. seems really easy to do
added him but i think he got offline so he may nor be giving any to anyone anytime soon
Gave out like 10 copies... it is free but I am broke on paypal lol anything can help.
Haha already added on Skype, will talk to you. One thing I can say about OP is that he's a nice guy from the past times that I have spoken with him.
added you on skype
Gave out like 14 copies I think... Still free... Please leave thanks if it works for you.
Added on skype! Different time zones but I will wait thanks
Just gave out alot more(25+).. can't keep track O.o ... If you all attempt the same thing at the same time it may not work for all of you. I recommend using your creativity since this is now technically public.
Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?