Thanks

Trade League of Legends account for ubhp or life

Hi, i want sell my LoL acc. I know this isn't so good but i think somebody maybe want change
    I have 2 skins. Veigar Leprechaun and Executioner Mundo. Over 50 champions. Silver V. Full AD runes and 5/6 of AP. I think 2 ubhp is good price

Last edited by Rayquazao; 03-17-2015 at 01:08 PM. Reason: i want write buy offer

Thanks
    2ubhp for a leauge account... Ok then.

Thanks
    Idk prices, talk with my friend and he say its normal. Can u tell me price on pm? Ty

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Just so you know, any price is difficult to trade with a LoL account. LoL accounts can be recovered by the original owner no matter what the new owner does to it.

As a side note, two ubhps seems like a tiny amount for the time it takes to get a level 30 acc vs the time it takes to farm 2 ubhps.

If I farm an abyss every 4 minutes, not counting the vit, plus the fact that abysses take a lot less than 4 minutes to find/complete, I'll get a life in 32 min.
    If I get a life every 32 min, I can get a ubhp in about 3 hours.
    Two ubhps will take about 6 hours of play, assuming you suck at farming, and you don't know how to sell vit.

On the other hand, a LoL account probably takes about 365 games (according to the LoL wiki) to get to level 30, and if each game is half an hour, you've spent at least 180 hours on the game, or 7.5 days playing LoL.
    Last edited by Mysis; 03-18-2015 at 10:51 PM.
    SLURP

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mysis For This Useful Post:

Royce (03-18-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysis View Post
    Just so you know, any price is difficult to trade with a LoL account. LoL accounts can be recovered by the original owner no matter what the new owner does to it.

As a side note, two ubhps seems like a tiny amount for the time it takes to get a level 30 acc vs the time it takes to farm 2 ubhps.

If I farm an abyss every 4 minutes, not counting the vit, plus the fact that abysses take a lot less than 4 minutes to find/complete, I'll get a life in 32 min.
    If I get a life every 32 min, I can get a ubhp in about 3 hours.
    Two ubhps will take about 6 hours of play, assuming you suck at farming, and you don't know how to sell vit.

On the other hand, a LoL account probably takes about 365 games (according to the LoL wiki) to get to level 30, and if each game is half an hour, you've spent at least 180 hours on the game, or 7.5 days playing LoL.
    I know rigght, then on top of that the account is ranked, so you basically spent a week in a half for 2 ubhp that you can lose instantly

Thanks
    But i need that ubhp. Die am monday and have nothing :f if someone want, can pay more ^^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

I know rigght, then on top of that the account is ranked, so you basically spent a week in a half for 2 ubhp that you can lose instantly
    Although actually, with the new urf mode coming out, you could probably make a bot in ahk that just spams q on yi in urf, and just let it run for a few days. 95% win rate. Garunteed.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayquazao View Post
    But i need that ubhp. Die am monday and have nothing :f if someone want, can pay more ^^
    It's not a problem of how much you are going to pay for two ubhps, it's nearly impossible to sell a LoL acc. Not the mention the fact that you have four posts, and likely no vouches (I don't know for sure, I'm just way to fuqin lazy to check).
    Last edited by Mysis; 03-19-2015 at 12:25 AM.
    SLURP

Thanks
    I know i dont have vouches bcs i found that forum like 4 days ago?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    There's probably no way you can sell your account, plus I have never seen anyone trade realm items for a LoL account.
    SLURP