Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Hunter is easily the best voucher on the forum, he responds really quickly and provides a lot of detail.
    Need a friend? Private Message
    Need a Middleman? Add me on Skype: HERE or Copy & Search >> 'aussie_sniperx'
    ---------------

Ex-sections:
    DayZ
    OFPS
    OMMORPG
    M.A.T
    OSPFPS
    Battleon

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jim For This Useful Post:

Black (09-11-2015),Hunter (09-09-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Today @Hunter delivered me a high detailed review once again. He is the most honest, fastest and probably the most professional voucher I ever met. The past few days I got to know a little bit more about Hunter. He is not only a League Of Legends gamer but he is also one of the most kind and helpful members on MPGH. Yesterday he offered me help in correcting grammar mistakes in my eBook and he created a whole new layout for my thread for FREE. I have really fun conversations with him and he keeps me updated about what happens in the community!

I really appreciate all the kindness @Hunter and hope you never retire being a reviewer in the eBook section!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lilly For This Useful Post:

Hunter (09-10-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Hunter was able to give an estimated time of a vouch and did so in full detail. I'm tired of seeing 1 sentence reviews. Thanks again!
    Resource Team: Feb/5/2012 - May/5/2012
    Middleman: April/25/2012 - September/16/12

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamer For This Useful Post:

Hunter (09-11-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    I have added your Skype regarding a vouch copy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    added you on skype mate !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    +Vouch !
    review my fresh store , very patient guy , will ask him to vouch for any store i will open !

+1 for @Hunter

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Faris For This Useful Post:

Hunter (09-15-2015)

People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Vouched my ebook
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?p=11055758

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    My Vouch Review:

Visuals - 8/10: As stated by @Batman on the main post, this Ebook is written in a .txt file format, it's accurate and it goes direct to the point. It's well written, detailed and organized. Its colors are plain and simple just the way I (and most of the ebooks' buyers out there) like it. The Ebook's .txt files are also separated by subjects which in my opinion is a major advantage for the people who get all confused with the so famous all-in-one compiled Ebooks.

Methods - 8/10: The methods contained in this Ebook are the result of an in-depth SE market research made by the OP which means they're already quite well known, but in this case, that doesn't really matter as even though they're already quite well known, it still works well. The methods range from how to get your address and credit card unblacklisted to a guide which provides you with tips and tricks so that you can SE with a better execution/performance, (which most of the "How to become an Amazon Refunder", for what I've seen so far, don't include). You can easily open your own SE service by buying and using this guide.

Time & Effort - 7/10: The methods won't really take you that much time to learn and fulfill unlike what you might think and honestly, once you've acquired some experience on SEing, everything will be much easier, (Order an item > Receive the ordered item > Contact Amazon so that you can receive a refund > Got a refund > Done). It might take you some time in order for you to learn how to properly SE, but that's honestly up to how fast you can acquire and apply new knowledges, basically, mostly up to your cognitive capabilities.

Content - 9/10: The content of this Ebook is pretty well written, accurate/goes straight to the point, and most important, it's newbie friendly. This being said, don't really have anything negative to point out.

Price - 10/10: This is a unique and written Ebook which contains plenty of knowledge regarding how you can become an Amazon refunder in no time and much more regarding the Amazon SE Field. Its price is really fair considering the profit that you can make with it, regardless of whether you just SE for yourself or open your own SE service.

Support - 10/10: Batman was willing to help me out in case I had any doubt regarding any of the methods/information contained in this Ebook.

English - 10/10: Didn't really find any grammar mistake.

Overview - 8.5/10: This Ebook is a really nice "How to become an Amazon Refunder" one. It contains a lot of information which can easily be the solution to the problems of most of the people who try to SE on their own and don't really manage to successfully do so. You just can't go wrong with it and I highly advise you to buy it, especially if you're an unexperienced Amazon refunder and would like to improve your skills quite quickly. Adding to that and to finish it off, Batman is a staff member which means you don't really have to be worried regarding whether you'll get scammed or not. I put my reputation on the line for this goose. Buy fast and make a lot of money while you can!
    Please contact me through PM, I rarely check MPGH IM

MPGH Minion+ 2/5/2019 - 12/1/2020
    Call of Duty Minion 12/23/2017 - 12/1/2020
    MPGH Minion 12/23/2017 - 2/5/2019
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    NewsForce Writer 1/1/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-Popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/2015 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/2015 - 6/2/2015
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/2014 - 6/2/2015
    MPGH Minion 8/1/2014 - 2/2/2016

Pharaoh (#7) 5/01/2014 - 5/31/2014
    Premium Member 2/1/2014 - Current
    Official Middle Man 12/12/2013 - 6/2/2015
    Member 11/15/2009 - Current

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Kevin For This Useful Post:

Hunter (10-17-2015)

Thanks
    My Vouch Review [Read Only]:*

Visuals - 8.5/10: I personally like of this eBook's design and colors quite a lot. Its design and colors are plain and simple, the colors aren't eyes-hurtful and it has a nice watermark.

Method - 8/10: The method contained in this eBook is the result of a long-term marketplace experience. I know for a matter a fact that this method does work and it can get you very high amounts of profit if followed and fulfilled properly as I've used it in the past and had excellent results with it. The only disadvantages of it are the fact the time that it can take you some time until you start making profit out of it and the fact that you've to select your marketplace target with precision as not every single gaming marketplace is currently active. Other than these disadvantages, the method is great. Having some kind of "SE skills" can also come in handy.

Time & Effort - 7/10: You don't really have to spend much effort in the fulfillment of this eBook's method, especially if you're an already experienced merchant. However, if you're new to the marketplace you might feel one or two slight difficulties with the method's fulfillment, but again, this is what support is for.

Content - 8/10: The content of this eBook is pretty well written, simple, accurate/goes straight to the point, and most important, easy to understand > newbie friendly. It also contains very useful tips/resources/links that can really come in handy. This being said, don't really have anything negative to point out.

Price - 9/10: This eBook's method is a very profitable (marketplace based) one which can get you large amounts of profit with a low amount of effort, (however, it does require you to be quite patient). Anyways, I find the price fair as I've said above, I've used this method in the past and had excellent results with it.

Support - 10/10: Shadow was willing to help me out in case I had any doubt regarding any of the methods/information contained in this eBook.

English - 9.5/10: Found almost no grammar mistake, so yeah.

Overview - 8/10: This eBook's method is basically a marketplace based method which can be very profitable if followed correctly. It doesn't really take much effort for a person to fulfill it, unlike what you might think. Adding to that, if you already have some kind of SE kills and are an already experienced merchant, you should have no difficulty in fulfilling the method and making large amounts of profit with it and even if you've almost no marketplace experience or no experience at all, Shadow is a very nice guy and doesn't charge more money for support, so yeah, you can't go wrong with it. I highly advise you to buy this eBook, its price is worth it. +1 Vouch.

*I used to use the method included in this eBook all the time in the past, so yeah, I'm pretty sure it works perfectly fine.
    Thanks for the amazing vouch hunter!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Gaydow For This Useful Post:

Hunter (10-18-2015)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12