Hybrid View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Dance in the sunshowers

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I don't see any suns falling from the sky.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    I feel like there is a huge blurred orb put on opacity like 10% and then the sun is way over to the left in the corner out of the picture.
    But the orb'ish blur messes with everything.

Thinking is the Enemy of Creativity. It's Self-Conscious, & Anything Self-Conscious is Lousy.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Did you take this photo? Its a really nice shot, astonishing I might add. I also love the black and white, it really is a great composition.

The white fog looking spot on the left side of the female doesn't really flow with the image, it looks like it came out of nowhere. Although, it does play an interesting effect on the image.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
    I feel like there is a huge blurred orb put on opacity like 10% and then the sun is way over to the left in the corner out of the picture.
    But the orb'ish blur messes with everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Invis. View Post
    Did you take this photo? Its a really nice shot, astonishing I might add. I also love the black and white, it really is a great composition.

The white fog looking spot on the left side of the female doesn't really flow with the image, it looks like it came out of nowhere. Although, it does play an interesting effect on the image.
    Yes, I did take this picture.

Let me just say that this is something that happens with atmospheric lighting. I was using a hood, so it didn't flare, but the light was coming from that way.
    So I emphasized it a bit.

Thinking is the Enemy of Creativity. It's Self-Conscious, & Anything Self-Conscious is Lousy.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post

Let me just say that this is something that happens with atmospheric lighting. I was using a hood, so it didn't flare, but the light was coming from that way.
    I approve, well done! I am into photography myself, I haven't been doing much lately though.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post

No idea what that means, probably something that you added to your camera for an effect but cool. And it's a beautiful picture don't take what I said the wrong way.

Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post

No idea what that means, probably something that you added to your camera for an effect but cool. And it's a beautiful picture don't take what I said the wrong way.
    I suggest that you should study up on some Photography, or research what he said. This will help you with understanding more about photography subjects that you may CnC in the future.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Invis. View Post

I suggest that you should study up on some Photography, or research what he said. This will help you with understanding more about photography subjects that you may CnC in the future.
    Already started

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Simply beautiful.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ItsmeFrost For This Useful Post:

Ryan (03-24-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Looking at this pic + Chillout music = Relaxation
    GJ bro.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere

Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mokou-Sama For This Useful Post:

Ryan (03-24-2015)

Thanks
    Looks great, however, to rate it a 10/10 I would require the girl's contact details, research purposes ofcourse.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    obv.. good job !

Thanks

1: At first glance I didn't notice this, but after looking at the picture for a second it just stands out and it was pretty much all I saw. I don't know what happened, if this was something that you did after editing the photo, or something the lighting and color of her hair combined caused but it looks very strange.

2, 3, and 4: All very, very, grainy. (While the whole picture is quite grainy, these 3 places stood out the most.

5: Firstly, the way her hand is positioned and from the angle the picture was taken, it's not a very flattering look for the hand. And secondly, there is a small dark box-shaped object that is coming from what looks like behind the 2 fingers that you can see. I don't know what it is, but it looks quite odd and out of place.

6: This really is just my opinion, but since the rest of the horizon is pretty much barren looking, the small part of it with trees on it just looks unnatural to me. I think the photo would look a bit better if these were to be edited out somehow. (But once again, just opinion.)

Overall, not a huge fan of this photo. But as always, the picture has a great composition.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Deflorate. For This Useful Post:

HalfBajan (03-29-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Deflorate. View Post

1: At first glance I didn't notice this, but after looking at the picture for a second it just stands out and it was pretty much all I saw. I don't know what happened, if this was something that you did after editing the photo, or something the lighting and color of her hair combined caused but it looks very strange.

2, 3, and 4: All very, very, grainy. (While the whole picture is quite grainy, these 3 places stood out the most.

5: Firstly, the way her hand is positioned and from the angle the picture was taken, it's not a very flattering look for the hand. And secondly, there is a small dark box-shaped object that is coming from what looks like behind the 2 fingers that you can see. I don't know what it is, but it looks quite odd and out of place.

6: This really is just my opinion, but since the rest of the horizon is pretty much barren looking, the small part of it with trees on it just looks unnatural to me. I think the photo would look a bit better if these were to be edited out somehow. (But once again, just opinion.)

Overall, not a huge fan of this photo. But as always, the picture has a great composition.
    Damn. This is the kind of critique I need.

I probably over-edited. My Sigma also has no micro focusing adjustment (it back focuses against my viewfinder), so it's hard to get sharp images until I have them adjust it. Other than that, I appreciate the feedback.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast