WTSHP Monitors and All in Ones!

Posts 1–15 of 92 · Page 1 of 7
HP Monitors and All in Ones!
HP Products
Hey guys! I am going to start selling some HP Products. This is similar to my processor and monitor thread a while back but I will be selling more products this time.


What am I selling?

- HP EliteDisplay E231 23-inch: $30 USD

- HP Slate 21 All in one: $80 USD


Special Offer: Both HP Slate 21 and HP Elitedisplay E231 for $100

Drops are welcome, and you may use a fake name if you prefer to send to your real address.

Shipping : I can ship to US/CA/UK
It will take around two days for the monitor or the all in one to be delivered, (excluding weekends)
Tracking Info: The tracking info will be sent to you on skype after 2-3 days, depending how much business we have.

Payment : PAYPAL Only

Skype : camramansz

T.O.S :
No chargebacks will be accepted or a scam report will be opened
If we fail a full refund will be issued with no questions

I am open to use a middleman for all orders! You will provide me the middleman if you would like to use one. Thanks!

Old Thread: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...56#post9714156

I will only go first to the people I deem trustworthy. Don't contact me asking me to go first unless you are trusted. Thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by Cameron! View Post
HP Products
Hey guys! I am going to start selling some HP Products. This is similar to my processor and monitor thread a while back but I will be selling more products this time.


What am I selling?

- HP EliteDisplay E231 23-inch: $30 USD

- HP Slate 21 All in one: $80 USD


Special Offer: Both HP Slate 21 and HP Elitedisplay E231 for $100

Drops are welcome, and you may use a fake name if you prefer to send to your real address.

Shipping : I can ship to US/CA/UK
It will take around two days for the monitor or the all in one to be delivered, (excluding weekends)
Tracking Info: The tracking info will be sent to you on skype after 2-3 days, depending how much business we have.

Payment : PAYPAL Only

Skype : camramansz

T.O.S :
No chargebacks will be accepted or a scam report will be opened
If we fail a full refund will be issued with no questions

I am open to use a middleman for all orders! You will provide me the middleman if you would like to use one. Thanks!
Can you SE other monitors?
Quote Originally Posted by June View Post
Can you SE other monitors?
Not as of right now.
don't want to trash but I put up a tutorial in the social engineering section
Quote Originally Posted by Beale Cipher View Post
don't want to trash but I put up a tutorial in the social engineering section
Even if given the method, people are too lazy and would just pay for the service. Still profit
Quote Originally Posted by Fujiyama View Post
Even if given the method, people are too lazy and would just pay for the service. Still profit
Like me.

Can you confirm these specs


Screen Size: 21.5"
Operating System: Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
Processor: NVIDIA Tegra 4 quad-core 1.66 Ghz
RAM: 2GB DDR3-800 MHz SDRAM
Flash Memory: 16GB eMMC


Ty
Quote Originally Posted by mell0wyell0w View Post
Like me.

Can you confirm these specs


Screen Size: 21.5"
Operating System: Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
Processor: NVIDIA Tegra 4 quad-core 1.66 Ghz
RAM: 2GB DDR3-800 MHz SDRAM
Flash Memory: 16GB eMMC


Ty
Yes I believe so.
Quote Originally Posted by ItsmeFrost View Post
Is it safe to use real info/address and any chance that they might bill?
HP does not bill. It is completely safe to send it to your own home.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mell0wyell0w View Post
Like me.

Can you confirm these specs


Screen Size: 21.5"
Operating System: Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
Processor: NVIDIA Tegra 4 quad-core 1.66 Ghz
RAM: 2GB DDR3-800 MHz SDRAM
Flash Memory: 16GB eMMC


Ty
Yes, these are the specs. Just confirmed it. Thanks for the question.
vouch for this guy ,he managed for me a i7 procesor while ago,all went fine.
Do you mind sending it to me and having me pay afterwards?
As a 'vouch copy'?
Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
Do you mind sending it to me and having me pay afterwards?
As a 'vouch copy'?
Yes. Since you are trusted you can pay on tracking for each of the items. Please add my skype if you are interested.
Is it safe to use real info/address and any chance that they might bill?
Quote Originally Posted by Cameron! View Post
Shipping : I can ship to US/CA/UK
I'll buy only if you provide me with tracking before I pay.

And I may have forgotten but... Does HP bill people?

Add me on Skype at: mpgh.commanderr
Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post


I'll buy only if you provide me with tracking before I pay.

And I may have forgotten but... Does HP bill people?

Add me on Skype at: mpgh.commanderr
Yeah of course you can pay after I give you tracking
Contacted the seller and he was quick to respond! I will update you guys when I get the shipment.
Posts 1–15 of 92 · Page 1 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?