WTSSelling coupons worth 50$ in game

Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
Selling coupons worth 50$ in game
I have codes worth 50$ for EACH game:
War Thunder - 10,000 Golden Eagles
Strife - 1,000 Gem
Infinite Crisis - 5,000 Crisis Coins

Im looking to sell them with 15$ for each game.
I`ll use OMM or you`ll go 1st.
I accept CS:GO Keys and skins.
I am interested but you did not add your Skype. I think the rules say you have to add it.

Add me, kaikkiomun
i was at school, i`m on now
I am on skype: Kaikkiomun (Mozkul Moz). IF you cannot find me, tell me your skype name.
bump bump bump
bump bump bump
bump bump bump
bump bump bump
bump bump bump
bump bump bump, TO BE CLEAR: I DON`T ACCEPT PAYPAL
Check your Skype, I've sent you a message.
bump bump bump
my skype: walle.me
bump bump bump, TO BE CLEAR: I DON`T ACCEPT PAYPAL
bump bump bump
bump bump bump
Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?