Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    A little help? LOOOOOL every function you have is copy/pasted. Hurry up and release your "h4ck" so you can be exposed.

https://i.imgur.com/vQJhFmy.png

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RefsMe View Post
    A little help? LOOOOOL every function you have is copy/pasted. Hurry up and release your "h4ck" so you can be exposed.

https://i.imgur.com/vQJhFmy.png
    GG, You're pure kid 8 years older what know to press 10x Space button and to hide it with something red. Ur so genius -.-
    When the kick hack have only 3-4 lines . I hope when u die , to respawn as a dog(female)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    this guy is a noob dont buy it

Thanks
    My kick works

Thanks
    where to get the hack ? do u sale it ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Lol nice, would be awesome if it would be still working

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTomBlack View Post
    Lol nice, would be awesome if it would be still working
    He c/p it anyway the menu is c/p the basic functions c/p.
    Still works just different.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by ProGaMeR21Ro View Post
    Entire thing? You are a kid or a nub what can't understand that im not using c&p. Yeah , i said i've got a little help with esp by encode , and something else with some defines by Jackilous. And about this , it was just a preview for people wat want to buy my h4ck lol. Already got 480 euros but who cares?
    Im gonna make a public release soon.
    Nice man i want to make hacks like this to and sell them how do i make that ? where can i learn that

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTomBlack View Post
    Nice man i want to make hacks like this to and sell them how do i make that ? where can i learn that
    Order a C and C# Book learn the basics learn the theory how stuff work. Then start learning how to code.
    This takes time you won't be a master in a month but if you want to do this kind of time you need to consume time and effort into this.
    If you got questions and also tried often enough to get to a solution yourself then feel free to ask the community for help. Obviously in the correct forum.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by .Zer0 View Post
    Order a C and C# Book learn the basics learn the theory how stuff work. Then start learning how to code.
    This takes time you won't be a master in a month but if you want to do this kind of time you need to consume time and effort into this.
    If you got questions and also tried often enough to get to a solution yourself then feel free to ask the community for help. Obviously in the correct forum.
    You dont even need any knowledge just check how the injection currently works. Download Mono Develop or Visual Studio -> Write your own dll with reference to the game assemblys -> Leech some stuff out of the coding thread -> Done.

But as he wants to sell hacks he should just get the fuck out of here. Selling public stuff is greedy and hacking such a game is easy shit. We can basicly use all game functions and the reverse engineering process is super easy as It's IlCode + It's not obfuscated neither virtualized.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BubbaLebba1 View Post
    You dont even need any knowledge just check how the injection currently works. Download Mono Develop or Visual Studio -> Write your own dll with reference to the game assemblys -> Leech some stuff out of the coding thread -> Done.

But as he wants to sell hacks he should just get the fuck out of here. Selling public stuff is greedy and hacking such a game is easy shit. We can basicly use all game functions and the reverse engineering process is super easy as It's IlCode + It's not obfuscated neither virtualized.
    And without a genuine hook he would need to make his hacks still be named after that famous sugary drink :P

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fisheyed View Post
    And without a genuine hook he would need to make his hacks still be named after that famous sugary drink :P
    No the strings in the loader are just xor'd. And the Mono load hook is public + Mono is on ****** + Mono has several docs.

Thanks
    No the strings in the loader are just xor'd. And the Mono load hook is public + Mono is on ****** + Mono has several docs.
    Ouch - and i got my own going with a lot of pain in my ass -.- ;D Thx for the info!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

I prefer knowing what the hack you code does and be able to make it sophisticated

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12