Tekno MW3 Multi Tool v2.0 by DrizZle

Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
Tekno MW3 Multi Tool v2.0 by DrizZle
TeknoMW3 Multi Tool v2.0 by DrizZle


Feautures:
-Gun Position Left
-Wallhack
-No Recoil
-Laser
-Server Info
-Instaint Aim
-Unlock Class
-Client Crasher (It´s a Clantag so you have to use it in the Main Menu.)
-Inverse Troller


Controls:

F1 = Hide
F2 = Show
F3 = Close


Have Fun and leave a Thanks.


Virus Scan:
https://www.virustotal.com/de/file/e...is/1427657709/
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...eab6f747529b57
Multi Tool v2.0 by DrizZle_mpgh.net.zip198 KB · 2,660 downloads 32/55 malicious
multitoolscreen.jpg13 KB · 562 downloads
Credits?????????????????????????????
Quote Originally Posted by Hitokiri~ View Post
Credits?????????????????????????????
Credits to me. Every single feauture was Coded and found by me months ago. Maybe someone did before but I copied shit.
Quote Originally Posted by 81|DrizZle View Post
Credits to me. Every single feauture was Coded and found by me months ago. Maybe someone did before but I copied shit.
*Dislike .
Quote Originally Posted by 81|DrizZle View Post
Credits to me. Every single feauture was Coded and found by me months ago. Maybe someone did before but I copied shit.
Ah okay, I'm sure you found out how 'ViewTroller' works. So you don't even know C/C++, nor do you know anything about serious reverse code engineering, BUT you found the usercmd_s structures and the hooks + command time modifications needed. Sure thing.

Sure you didn't copypaste from szczurico's UC thread about a simple inverse troller, did you?
Quote Originally Posted by 191 View Post
Ah okay, I'm sure you found out how 'ViewTroller' works. So you don't even know C/C++, nor do you know anything about serious reverse code engineering, BUT you found the usercmd_s structures and the hooks + command time modifications needed. Sure thing.

Sure you didn't copypaste from szczurico's UC thread about a simple inverse troller, did you?
Yes I did. Wheres your point? I never heard of szczuricos post. Anyway good luck trying to find something I copy and pasted. You cant.
how to activate it it keep saying everything is off
Quote Originally Posted by soulxwolf View Post
how to activate it it keep saying everything is off
1.Download it
2.Open it
3.Open TeknoMW3
4.Click on "Start"
5.a Menu will open
Controls:
F1 = Hide the Menu
F2= Show the Menu
F3 = Close
Use the Arrow Keys to Select the Feautures. Left Arrow Key = Turn Off Right Arrow Key = Turn On
THANKS ..

Gun Position Left And Instaint Aim
Not Work !
Quote Originally Posted by kadexxoo View Post
THANKS ..

Gun Position Left And Instaint Aim
Not Work !
I think for the instant aim, you need this fast aim perk in your class. Idk the exact name.
it keeps messing up my controls.. any fix?
"Failed to open iw5mp!" why? iw5mp is running :c
Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?