Thread: aimb0t

Thanks

aimb0t

please understand that I only just got back into lua (I used to make a lot of scripts for gmod but then I got banned on gmod... ) and my skills have shown degraded, but my logical skills are all still there and I can put to and to together pretty easily.

okay

I had been using a script for Gmod called Project-Dead, and after learning lua for a week, I customized it for my friends and I and we used this primarily as our cheating script. It's good and all, but its aimbot is annoying as ****. It has only one option, and that is to snap-on to ANYONE around you when aimbot was on. I hate this, and so do my friends, so after they nagged me to make it better for a month, I've finally done that.

I have got something that works a lot better than what it was before, but its set up weird (i'll explain)

Code:
    hook.Add("Think","garretAimbot", function() // garret is my name just to let you know
    	if GetConVarNumber("garret_aimbot") == 1 then
    		if LocalPlayer():GetEyeTraceNoCursor().Entity:IsPlayer() then
    			target = LocalPlayer():GetEyeTraceNoCursor().Entity
    			aimbone = LocalPlayer():GetEyeTraceNoCursor().Entity:LookupBone("ValveBiped.Bip01_Head1")
    			targetheadpos,targetheadang = LocalPlayer():GetEyeTraceNoCursor().Entity:GetBonePosition(aimbone)
    			LocalPlayer():SetEyeAngles((targetheadpos - LocalPlayer():GetShootPos()):Angle())
    		end
    	end
    end)
    it's set up to lock on to the head once I am actually looking at the person. It will stay locked on to the person until I either turn off the aimbot or jerk my mouse away from the player. I want it to lock on via a certain FOV radius so that it is easier to lock on to people from far away. Also, in the event that someone yells at me, I DID NOT MAKE THIS... I just implemented it into a sort of script of scripts script... yeah. hell if it makes you feel better I grabbed it off that topkek script. I liked it okay. IT WAS BETTER THAN TRYING TO FIGURE OUT AN AIMBOT MYSELF

tl;dr
    how do I make an aimbot lock on to people in a certain fov radius (and if you can make it work with the script I gave above that would be great as well thanks)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by jellybeansyummy View Post
    please understand that I only just got back into lua (I used to make a lot of scripts for gmod but then I got banned on gmod... ) and my skills have shown degraded, but my logical skills are all still there and I can put to and to together pretty easily.

okay

I had been using a script for Gmod called Project-Dead, and after learning lua for a week, I customized it for my friends and I and we used this primarily as our cheating script. It's good and all, but its aimbot is annoying as ****. It has only one option, and that is to snap-on to ANYONE around you when aimbot was on. I hate this, and so do my friends, so after they nagged me to make it better for a month, I've finally done that.

I have got something that works a lot better than what it was before, but its set up weird (i'll explain)

Code:
    hook.Add("Think","garretAimbot", function() // garret is my name just to let you know
    	if GetConVarNumber("garret_aimbot") == 1 then
    		if LocalPlayer():GetEyeTraceNoCursor().Entity:IsPlayer() then
    			target = LocalPlayer():GetEyeTraceNoCursor().Entity
    			aimbone = LocalPlayer():GetEyeTraceNoCursor().Entity:LookupBone("ValveBiped.Bip01_Head1")
    			targetheadpos,targetheadang = LocalPlayer():GetEyeTraceNoCursor().Entity:GetBonePosition(aimbone)
    			LocalPlayer():SetEyeAngles((targetheadpos - LocalPlayer():GetShootPos()):Angle())
    		end
    	end
    end)
    it's set up to lock on to the head once I am actually looking at the person. It will stay locked on to the person until I either turn off the aimbot or jerk my mouse away from the player. I want it to lock on via a certain FOV radius so that it is easier to lock on to people from far away. Also, in the event that someone yells at me, I DID NOT MAKE THIS... I just implemented it into a sort of script of scripts script... yeah. hell if it makes you feel better I grabbed it off that topkek script. I liked it okay. IT WAS BETTER THAN TRYING TO FIGURE OUT AN AIMBOT MYSELF

tl;dr
    how do I make an aimbot lock on to people in a certain fov radius (and if you can make it work with the script I gave above that would be great as well thanks)
    ZWorld Hack has a lock on feature if you want to look at it! https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=924953

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    trigonometry

Thanks
    Code:
    CreateClientConVar("garret_fov", 180, true, false)

local function isPlayer(ply)
    	if (ply ~= LocalPlayer() && ply:Alive() && ply:Health() >= 1 && ply:IsValid() && ply:Team() ~= TEAM_SPECTATOR) then
    		return true
    	end
    	return false
    end

local function inSight(ply)
    	local FoV = GetConVarNumber("garret_fov")
    	if(FoV ~= 180) then
    		local eye_Ang = LocalPlayer():GetAngles()
    		local Ang = (ply:GetPos() - LocalPlayer():EyePos()):Angle()
    		local Yaw, Pitch = math.abs(math.NormalizeAngle(eye_Ang.y - Ang.y)), math.abs(math.NormalizeAngle(eye_Ang.p - Ang.p))
    		if(Yaw > FoV || Pitch > FoV) then return false end
    	end
    	return true
    end

local function isVisible(ply)
    	local Bone = ply:LookupBone("ValveBiped.Bip01_Head1")
    	local trace = { 
    		start = LocalPlayer():EyePos(), 
    		endpos = ply:GetBonePosition(Bone), 
    		filter = LocalPlayer(), 
    		mask = MASK_SHOT 
    	}
    	local TRes = util.TraceLine(trace)
    	if (TRes.HitWorld || TRes.Entity ~= ply) then 
    		return false 
    	end
    	return true
    end

// wiki (dot) garrysmod (dot) com/page/Enums/MOUSE <-- Mouse 'bindings'
    hook.Add("CreateMove", "DontPutYourActualNameInHooksDur", function(ucmd)
    	if (input.IsMouseDown(107)) then
    		for k, ply in next, player.GetAll() do
    			if (isPlayer(ply) && isVisible(ply) && inSight(ply)) then
    				local Bone = ply:LookupBone("ValveBiped.Bip01_Head1")
    				local Vec = ply:GetBonePosition(Bone)
    				ucmd:SetViewAngles((Vec - LocalPlayer():GetShootPos()):Angle())
    			end
    		end
    	end
    end)
    Use the cvar 'garret_fov' to adjust the fov. A 'Think' hooked aimbot... Sigh.