Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

this ddos needs to stop

This is bullshit as hackers we do not intend to fuck a game up as these people or person has done to reign of kings by ddos but we just show we have skill and that the devs still have work to do to fix the hacks but ddosing them doesnt help u are just being a bitch cuz u have a tool prob one u took off the internet and u ddos the devs im very disappointed it shouldnt had came to this.
    Last edited by Hunter; 01-28-2016 at 03:21 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I doubt its one of us.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    why would anyone ddos them from here we don't give a shit about them we just hack the game

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    how do you know tho? im just posting this cuz i think the ddos is shit and if they are from here they should stop cuz its not ok

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    i did the ddos.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Anyone could ddos and I highly doubt that any of the makers of the public hacks ddosed.
    But on the other hand we know what kind of people are also using these hacks so we cannot deny that there are people who are that childish and ddos to ruin others fun.

codehatch is new and made games like StarForge but still they never really had to care about DDoS Problems they are an easy target and nowadays any kid could just rent a booter and think they are god. Hope they will get it back since IPs are logged on booter sites.

Thanks
    People will ddos anything possible if they can

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Its a shame because the media makes out DDoS'ing to be some sort of dark art that only skilled "hackers" could do when in reality its the most simple approach generally requiring about as much knowledge as the people coming on here and saying "HOW TO INJ3CT?". It will stop eventually when they get bored. Their lobby "system" is absolutely disgusting, I have written a tool that could flood the server list with whatever you want. I was thinking about releasing it here with inbuilt limits but I'm starting to rethink that. For anyone interested I wouldn't be surprised if you could do SQL injection via their lobby mechanic given the errors I've seen spew out of it.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CRLF For This Useful Post:

.Zer0 (03-31-2015),Declared (04-01-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by CRLF View Post
    Its a shame because the media makes out DDoS'ing to be some sort of dark art that only skilled "hackers" could do when in reality its the most simple approach generally requiring about as much knowledge as the people coming on here and saying "HOW TO INJ3CT?". It will stop eventually when they get bored. Their lobby "system" is absolutely disgusting, I have written a tool that could flood the server list with whatever you want. I was thinking about releasing it here with inbuilt limits but I'm starting to rethink that. For anyone interested I wouldn't be surprised if you could do SQL injection via their lobby mechanic given the errors I've seen spew out of it.
    Since the booters got a business any child can do that anyway and to make a booter is the most basic stuff anyway you just need a way to find your own strength or botnet.

And to your thinking don't release you know what kind of people are reading this forum too they don't need that kind of stuff in the first place.
    SQL Injection can be quite a flaw if the database and the site isn't coded good yeah.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by .Zer0 View Post
    Since the booters got a business any child can do that anyway and to make a booter is the most basic stuff anyway you just need a way to find your own strength or botnet.

And to your thinking don't release you know what kind of people are reading this forum too they don't need that kind of stuff in the first place.
    SQL Injection can be quite a flaw if the database and the site isn't coded good yeah.
    They made a multiplayer game which implicitly trusts the client, so I think its safe to say it isn't going to be coded well :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Yeah but come on they are new to this and still managed to make a great game.
    But yeah they shouldn't have this 100% client-trust in the first place.

----- About hacks -----
    Personally I don't prefer it implementing VAC it can be solved in different ways and giving it VAC will attract just the general VAC hackers to the game etc. it's not like every game that got VAC is that much different on how to bypass it sooo....yeah

I find it a bit strange that they added some specific commands from the start but still they took this road and work on this we shouldn't break the game even if we can or atleast don't make it a hey here is the hack drag&drop inject tadaaaa you can fuck up the game.

Thanks
    i would like to say about the DDOS that first i understand maybe a day of "FU" but not its stupid they allready found away around the shit and u hitting it more isnt doing anything now. i jump on servers and they are full still.u might have stopped them for a day but not anymore. iv hacked and i only hack to have fun and allow others to have fun allways get a good respons , and i have defended servers from the childs who think griefing is fun for them. Fine grief if u want , but get over ur self and i can tell they are children cuzz i ran into a griefer that was so bad at the hacking that with my simple hacks i could stop him... but yes fuck u punk who thought ddos was cool, cuzz its not... too bad u got banned from reign of kings get over it. we all know the risk to hacking....u signed up for it now stop crying and ddos ur punk ass self..

- - - Updated - - -

yeah , i just found out too if u own a server or have admin on one and u turn on the /showplayertags u can leave the server goto any other server and still itll be on lol.... NOW THATS ESP HACK FREE

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    And I know anyway which servers I want to visit and if I want to get on another server I fetch the serverlist myself ^^

Thanks
    Getting real tired of this. When the hell did this white knight hacking squad come around? I'm not for godmode or clear inventory types of shit but at the same time when could one hacker pretend his shit was roses while another hacker is "all bad". You're still cheating and ruining experiences too.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyron View Post
    Getting real tired of this. When the hell did this white knight hacking squad come around? I'm not for godmode or clear inventory types of shit but at the same time when could one hacker pretend his shit was roses while another hacker is "all bad". You're still cheating and ruining experiences too.
    I still beg to differ from cheaters that just cheat for their own and cheaters that actually destroy others work and grief buildings etc.
    To clear other inventory is totally crap behaviour yeah I agree with that totally.
    And yeah none of us is a fair player we use cheats and we have advantage but we shouldn't go too far

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast