I'm talking about KILO noobs. me im a high rank and yes i cham. thats the only hack i use. But you know what I hate when someone starts crying that I hack (and im not making it obvious) and that person is hacking themselves also.

I hate it! I hate when people try to act like they legit and they chamming hard as fuck and cry when i kill them!

Me i don't care if a dude is aimbotting/chamming i take that as a challenge.

I LOVE WHEN THERES A ROOM IN KILO THATS FULL OF HACKERS ON BOTH TEAMS- YOU CRY U GET KICKED IT! THOSE ROOMS RARELY COME AROUND.

sure theres rooms that are packed with hackers but they claim they legit and CRY HARD if you kill them!.

specially when the room is a clan elite room. u can see they clearly have the wallhack/or chams and they crying!.

D.R.S, ESCAPE KONVICTS, AND A BUNCH OF OTHER SO CALL "LEGIT" CLANS HACK HARD! YET THEY CRY WHEN I KILL ONE OF THEM!....
SERIOUSLY PEOPLE! IF YOU HACK AND ANOTHER HACKER IS OWNING U DONT CRY!!!!!!!! YOUR HACKING ALSO FKIN WEENIE!

LIKE THE TOPIC NAME SAY 'EVERYBODY HACKS/OR HAS HACKED ON CA"

all this high ranks that people think they legit all hack and worship like lil faggs all hack