Thread: Alpha 10

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyron View Post
    Speaking of logic you may want to look into the definition of entitlement. Making your own hacks and using them is not entitled. Entitled is people like you who have no specific skills and feed off people gracious enough to share.. like Encode or Matthew. And what lol? I think you have me confused. Unlike you I do not use my forum name in-game.
    en·ti·tle·ment
    /inˈtīdlmənt,enˈtīdlmənt/
    noun: entitlement; plural noun: entitlements
    the fact of having a right to something.

I never said I had a right to hack, You did bro. You said because you made them that your entitled to hack. You say I feed off your guys hacks. That's just assumptions.
    So its ok to ruin other people experiences as long as you make the hack, am I getting that straight?

Thanks
    Well some hacks are still out there some dick came on and did killall like 4 times then made us all bow down to me then left haha

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by atcrunch View Post
    en·ti·tle·ment
    /inˈtīdlmənt,enˈtīdlmənt/
    noun: entitlement; plural noun: entitlements
    the fact of having a right to something.

I never said I had a right to hack, You did bro. You said because you made them that your entitled to hack. You say I feed off your guys hacks. That's just assumptions.
    So its ok to ruin other people experiences as long as you make the hack, am I getting that straight?
    Dude could chill for a moment? If you want to start flaming keep it to PMs this is off topic.
    I'm sure he meant in a general picture, a lot of people have used the public hacks to simply destroy the game experience for other people.
    Simply because you made the hack obviously doesn't make it his right to mess with people.

Please, do you really want to show your self like some 10 year old kid on the internet?
    - If my post helped you in any way, please hit the Thanks button. It'll keep me motivated.

Thanks
    Every time I've been to MPGH there's a coder that's a know it all and extremely rude to everyone. I'm tired of the attitude on here. This is a hack site that allows hacks on them. Quit complaining. Your hacking too, ruining everyone's experience even if your only spawning blocks for your friends. Your no different then the guy leeching cheats asshole.
    Last edited by atcrunch; 04-03-2015 at 03:57 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    There is some of us that isn't spawning shit, but rather making stuff for easier administration. There is a thing called mature use. My current hack can see who's online and what items they poses.
    Other than that it checks certain events for fly and other obvious hacks.

Again I ask you please take your rage to some PM flame wars if you must.
    Last edited by Qvintus; 04-03-2015 at 04:04 PM. Reason: dem grammars
    - If my post helped you in any way, please hit the Thanks button. It'll keep me motivated.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Qvintus For This Useful Post:

DLCoates1 (04-04-2015),fisheyed (04-03-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Qvintus View Post
    There is some of us that isn't spawning shit, but rather making stuff for easier administration. There is a thing called mature use. My current hack can see who's online and what items they poses.
    Other than that it checks certain events for fly and other obvious hacks.

Again I ask you please take your rage to some PM flame wars if you must.
    In all fairness I did say I was glad I could spawn stuff and that random people with no knowledge or work ethic couldn't. Those of us who actually make our own work tend to be more mature about it as you said. Very rarely will you see someone who has spent the time and frustration to make hacks do as those who freely download them. It's a great ending. I hope it becomes like Rust & Unturned.

If he wants to continue to flame do so in my PM's. I most likely won't respond because it's a genuine waste of time but it's better than here.

Thanks
    I don't mind the hacks and cheats to build a base and just enjoy the game with friends but there are some people that take it to the extreme. Just now there is a guy who came onto the official server I was on and did killall several times in a row then killed us while we were already dead and then gave us his Skype so we could buy his hack. I guess someone people just like to be retarded and take things to far.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Yeah can you just release codes just for building stuff

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by robme View Post
    Yeah can you just release codes just for building stuff
    There is already a thread for source codes, it's a simple matter of copy pasting in to your own DLL project.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Qvintus For This Useful Post:

DLCoates1 (04-04-2015),reignofkings (04-03-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    atcrunch you should know better then that sure at the end we are all the same, but that doesn't mean you need to have to start flaming since already on the other topic you thought it was a personal thing which surely wasn't.
    As other already say if you flame then do so in the pm to the specific person.

Thanks
    I should know better then what? To defend myself from a pack of trolls?
    I never flamed anyone. In fact, I got flamed for no reason.
    If it wasn't personal, then what was it? You rushing to help your coder buddy?
    Why are you posting on here and not PM's then? Sounds like a hypocrite. Telling me to keep it to PM's when your not keeping it to pm's.
    Keep beating a dead horse man, its going places.
    Last edited by atcrunch; 04-04-2015 at 08:58 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Gotta agree with atcrunch here, I don't see any reason to put more fuel on this fire..
    If any moderator happens to drop by this.. perhaps it's time to close this up?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123