ExclamationOverwatch bans on casual games

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Overwatch bans on casual games
So i was really confused about ow bans being only competitive or on casual/dm games. I searched google and steam discussions and it was bloddy confusing. Some say it's only for compi. games, some say u get ban on casual games too. So i made a new account just to hack in casual games. I started aimbotting and wallbanging everyone in casual game. After around 2.5/3hrs. of hacking in casual games i got kicked out of ongoing casual game and got OVERWATCH BAN - MAJORITY DISRUPTIVE. So i am starting this thread to finally confirmimg/ informing people that U DO GET OW BAN ON CASUAL / DM / ARMS RACE etc. SERVERS. OW IS NOT RESTRICTED TO COMPI. GAMES ONLY. You can get overwatch in any official valve server. ( p.s. sorry for bad english) happy haxing
When you play on Community servers, you can't get Banned?
Quote Originally Posted by tomikoscz View Post
When you play on Community servers, you can't get Banned?
You'll get ban if it's VAC protected server and many people report you.
aimbotting people in casual. LOL. did you really get banned for that? never seen an overwatch case with a casual match
I think its more a "Instant OW ban" if you get too many reports, but I imagine its just a detected hack you're using in a casual that gets you banned, not sure though.
I doubt they review the case.
Overwatch does indeed work on Casual, Deathmatch etc. If you're using a public overwatch bypass, you are getting above eight reports from a single game. Thus, your clips will be sent to an overwatcher and you will get banned.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?