Cool☆[AUTOPILOT] EARN MONEY WITHOUT DOING ANYTHING [WHITEHAT] [$15]

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
☆[AUTOPILOT] EARN $10 A WEEK![WHITEHAT] [$10]
EASY MONEY
by Kira.


By putting together ideas from the internet on how to earn money, I have personally put together an AUTOPILOT and SUREFIRE way of earning money.

METHOD DOES NOT INCLUDE ANYTHING ILLEGAL.
However, it does involve A LITTLE of Social Media, but theres nothing you need to do really.


WHAT YOU NEED TO GET THIS METHOD GOING

☉A working computer
☉Internet Access
☉Some brains


FAQ
Does this work anywhere?

Yes, anywhere on Earth.

Is this fully auto-piloted?
You need to set it up, takes about 15 minutes but it's auto pilot afterwards.

If you can earn money from this, why would you be selling the method?
This is not a million dollar generator and I feel the need to earn that extra cash and recognition so stop being a deek


PRICE: $10 flat.
CONTACT: CALL.ME.KIRA (Contact me on PayPal)
***PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR SKYPE NAME ON THE THREAD.


VOUCHED BY HEROICXPHARAOH
[READ ONLY]
Originality : 7/10, I have seen this method before, but the seller adds some new tools and more ways to help you with it
Language : 10/10, Didn't really focus that much, but everything is easily understandable and clear.
Compatibility : 10/10, this will work anywhere
Ease of Use : 9/10, will take around 15-30 minutes to set-up, and then autopilot
Will it work? : 8.5/10, This might take some time for you to make money, but yes, the method will work.
FINAL RATING : 9/10
Yep the original method was manual but I've added tools to make it auto pilot! Thanks for the vouch
BUMP lowering the price to just $5.
Do I have to wait a certain amount of days to cashout? If so, how many and what will my cashout be looking like? If not, what can I expect per day.
Quote Originally Posted by Dracikhax View Post
Do I have to wait a certain amount of days to cashout? If so, how many and what will my cashout be looking like? If not, what can I expect per day.
I just realised that the eBook is only works indefinitely, there isn't a definite amount of money you'll earn within a time range, it depends on the circumstances and it really depends on how much time you invest in the set-up(10 minutes more WILL make a difference). You definitely can earn money from it, but yeah I won't charge a lot for the eBook anymore.

I personally have earned $10 over the past week, but it fluctuates so I might be earning a lot on some days but lesser on others.
Ignore the "is" in my first sentence.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?