Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Anyone know a teacher or can teach how to hack?

I really want to give back to MPGH but I don't know little to no code. I think you need to learn c#. If anyone already knows a thread please give the link in the comments.
    (I didn't want to make a whole thread for this but I couldn't find a thread that teaches how to hack.)

If you want to help me out or feel like I deserve a tip, than feel free to donate!

Scammed
    1 time(s)

50√
    75√

Thanks
    10√

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    You don't need to learn c#.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by c0deine View Post
    You don't need to learn c#.
    Than what language?

If you want to help me out or feel like I deserve a tip, than feel free to donate!

Scammed
    1 time(s)

50√
    75√

Thanks
    10√

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

It’s all quite simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Yaparoo View Post
    Than what language?

1) Start with cheat engine.
    • Learn the basic search functions and the differences in value types
    • Learn how to find pointers
    • Play with byte patches (You'll need to learn some basic assembly)
    • Start playing around with auto assembler
    • Create your own trainer in cheat engine with LUA

LUA is a relative easy language and a lot of game engines use LUA to give developers high level access to game engine functions.
    Cheat engine is built for game hacking and has all the necessary functions build in.
    You can nearly build anything you would want to do and it gives you quick results!
    Information on this can be found on cheat engine forums.

2) Learn C++
    • Start with video tutorials from lynd*****m
    • Create some small test programs yourself.
    • Create your first SIMPLE trainer by following tutorials (stay away from direct3d for now)
    • Browse through MSDN repository and be familiar with Windows's API

3) Learn Assembly
    • You should already be familiar with the basics of assembly by now so start decompiling your own trainers made in C++
    • Learn how and why it is compiled in that specific way in assembly.
    • Start using IDA Pro
    • Follow some Crack ME tutorials.

You should now have a good understanding of assembly and Windows API's

4) DirectX
    • Follow tutorials on how to create your own Direct3D application.
    • Be familiar with Direct3D API
    • Disassemble your Direct3D application and see how it works.

You now have all the necessary knowledge to create anything you would want to make.
    Step 1 is the most important and will allow you to do what you want to do.
    Step 2 to 4 are just there to improve your skills which will also improve your skill in cheat engine.

NOTE that not all games are build using DirectX or C++, however most games are, or they use game engines made in C++.

Don't be afraid to ask for help, however the content I've posted here have been written by hundreds of people before me and all those posts are a single Google search away.

Learning all this takes a lot of time and effort from your side.
    Asking basic things like; Where can I learn X,Y or Z only shows your lack of effort and will make people that are willing to help you think twice before they do.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by abduhl View Post
    1) Start with cheat engine.
    • Learn the basic search functions and the differences in value types
    • Learn how to find pointers
    • Play with byte patches (You'll need to learn some basic assembly)
    • Start playing around with auto assembler
    • Create your own trainer in cheat engine with LUA

LUA is a relative easy language and a lot of game engines use LUA to give developers high level access to game engine functions.
    Cheat engine is built for game hacking and has all the necessary functions build in.
    You can nearly build anything you would want to do and it gives you quick results!
    Information on this can be found on cheat engine forums.

2) Learn C++
    • Start with video tutorials from lynd*****m
    • Create some small test programs yourself.
    • Create your first SIMPLE trainer by following tutorials (stay away from direct3d for now)
    • Browse through MSDN repository and be familiar with Windows's API

3) Learn Assembly
    • You should already be familiar with the basics of assembly by now so start decompiling your own trainers made in C++
    • Learn how and why it is compiled in that specific way in assembly.
    • Start using IDA Pro
    • Follow some Crack ME tutorials.

You should now have a good understanding of assembly and Windows API's

4) DirectX
    • Follow tutorials on how to create your own Direct3D application.
    • Be familiar with Direct3D API
    • Disassemble your Direct3D application and see how it works.

You now have all the necessary knowledge to create anything you would want to make.
    Step 1 is the most important and will allow you to do what you want to do.
    Step 2 to 4 are just there to improve your skills which will also improve your skill in cheat engine.

NOTE that not all games are build using DirectX or C++, however most games are, or they use game engines made in C++.

Don't be afraid to ask for help, however the content I've posted here have been written by hundreds of people before me and all those posts are a single Google search away.

Learning all this takes a lot of time and effort from your side.
    Asking basic things like; Where can I learn X,Y or Z only shows your lack of effort and will make people that are willing to help you think twice before they do.
    You're trying to hard.
    Also your knowledge on this subject is seemingly lacking because you don't need to use any of this useless garbage to hack any game.

- - - Updated - - -

Than what language?
    Pick one. It doesn't NEED to be any language. Obviously you wouldn't want to learn PHP if you wanted to work on client applications.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by c0deine View Post
    You're trying to hard.
    Also your knowledge on this subject is seemingly lacking because you don't need to use any of this useless garbage to hack any game.
    - - - Updated - - -

Actually cheat engine can hack most games. If have a better program let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by codeine View Post
    Pick one. It doesn't NEED to be any language. Obviously you wouldn't want to learn PHP if you wanted to work on client applications.
    C# is the primary language that steam games use so in order to manipulate them I need to learn the language. I'm not sure what you mean "It doesn't NEED to be any language.". It actually does need to be a language.
    Last edited by Yaparoo; 04-07-2015 at 11:19 PM.

Scammed
    1 time(s)

50√
    75√

Thanks
    10√

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    - - - Updated - - -

Actually cheat engine can hack most games. If have a better program let me know.

C# is the primary language that steam games use so in order to manipulate them I need to learn the language. I'm not sure what you mean "It doesn't NEED to be any language.". It actually does need to be a language.
    I think he meant it doesn't have to be any particular language.
    Anyway, don't bother with him.
    He just says other people are wrong but isn't able to give advice.

You can choose to learn C#, Vb.net, Python, LUA or even PHP for that matter. (Yes you actually CAN make a trainer using PHP although it is a bit unpractical)

I suggest you stick with Cheat Engine and create your own trainers using that.
    If you want to create a trainer that doesn't use cheat engine you can pick nearly any language you like as long as the language is able to access Windows API.

You should consider the following for the more advanced hacks that you are not able to do in Cheat Engine:
    C# and Vb.net both use the .NET CLR. They cannot function without it. If the game you want to hack is using C# code it will have the CLR loaded.
    You will get problems when you want to inject your own C# code in a process that doesn't have the CLR loaded. Your code will not work.
    Meaning you either have to force the game you want to hack to run the CLR or hack the game in another way.
    Forcing a game to run the CLR requires a DLL that is written in another language besides C# or Vb.net and is generally not recommended.

C# is perfectly fine to use for memory hacks or as a DLL injector / launcher of some sorts or if the game is built using C#.

It all comes down to what you are trying to achieve.
    In theory you can achieve the same result as you get in C++ when hacking a game that doesn’t use the CLR, is it always practical? No

- - - Updated - - -

Even if you use a language like C# you will still use a tool like Cheat Engine to find the place in memory you want to modify.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to abduhl For This Useful Post:

Yaparoo (04-08-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by abduhl View Post
    I think he meant it doesn't have to be any particular language.
    Anyway, don't bother with him.
    He just says other people are wrong but isn't able to give advice.

You can choose to learn C#, Vb.net, Python, LUA or even PHP for that matter. (Yes you actually CAN make a trainer using PHP although it is a bit unpractical)

I suggest you stick with Cheat Engine and create your own trainers using that.
    If you want to create a trainer that doesn't use cheat engine you can pick nearly any language you like as long as the language is able to access Windows API.

You should consider the following for the more advanced hacks that you are not able to do in Cheat Engine:
    C# and Vb.net both use the .NET CLR. They cannot function without it. If the game you want to hack is using C# code it will have the CLR loaded.
    You will get problems when you want to inject your own C# code in a process that doesn't have the CLR loaded. Your code will not work.
    Meaning you either have to force the game you want to hack to run the CLR or hack the game in another way.
    Forcing a game to run the CLR requires a DLL that is written in another language besides C# or Vb.net and is generally not recommended.

C# is perfectly fine to use for memory hacks or as a DLL injector / launcher of some sorts or if the game is built using C#.

It all comes down to what you are trying to achieve.
    In theory you can achieve the same result as you get in C++ when hacking a game that doesn’t use the CLR, is it always practical? No

- - - Updated - - -

Even if you use a language like C# you will still use a tool like Cheat Engine to find the place in memory you want to modify.
    Alright I'll take your advice, thanks for commenting.

Scammed
    1 time(s)

50√
    75√

Thanks
    10√