Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Will this slow down my computer or internet speed?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I added you on skype, was wondering if I could buy a copy.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ghostridercool For This Useful Post:

JohnGon (04-13-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    The e-book is very well written, easy to understand, and the method seems to be working so far. However, 120$ per week is exaggerated.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to rhinono For This Useful Post:

JohnGon (04-13-2015)

Thanks
    I find it interesting that John Gon so conveniently posted this thread on the 7th of this month. Considering the fact that that's the day of each month the website "pays" you. But it doesn't actually pay you, it reviews your account first and finds out you have been exploiting it resulting in no money paid to you and a ban on your account.

He made this post on the 7th so coincidentally, it's not like he could gain a months worth of buys before everyone realizes they wasted their money and time.

tl;dr: This current "method" does not work and will only get you banned from the website. I caution you not to buy for a non working method

~toodles
    Last edited by Aaronxing; 04-12-2015 at 10:46 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Aaronxing For This Useful Post:

Lucifer (04-13-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Just bought it, will test it out

Back after 3 years. Say hi if we were friends.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Satan For This Useful Post:

JohnGon (04-13-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    does this require a pc if it does does it work on mac? also does it require an investment?

My Skype: Chennyboi9

Thanks
    [FONT="Garamond"][COLOR="Green"][B]
    Quote Originally Posted by BlckAce View Post
    does this require a pc if it does does it work on mac? also does it require an investment?
    It requires windows and yes there is a very small investment but that's just to help you get more income.
    Last edited by JohnGon; 04-13-2015 at 06:46 AM.
    Please press Thanks/Rep+ me if I helped you in anyway

"Gangsters used to move ounces and reach for burners.
    Now gangsters only move mouses and reach for cursors."
    -Token

Thanks
    I liked the part where he completely ignored the complaints.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Deathbyexcess For This Useful Post:

Aaronxing (04-13-2015),HagelslagPakje (02-04-2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathbyexcess View Post
    I liked the part where he completely ignored the complaints.
    Actually I'm not really ignoring them, the people that are complaining didn't even ask for my help, I'm more than sure that they did something wrong and they just went on here to trash sales. Anyone that told me they have a problem I fixed it for them instantly and I check on it everyday, you can see that from the reviews, all of them say that I supported them during the setup and after it, I still help people that bought my V1 a year ago.
    This Aaronxing guy I don't even have him on Skype so I don't know what he's talking about, I don't know if he added me from a different Skype or what but I'm 100% sure he has the old version of the eBook, I keep updating it and sending it to the people. If there are positive vouches that means that the method is working. These people won't just spend $24 and write a fake vouch.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aaronxing View Post
    I find it interesting that John Gon so conveniently posted this thread on the 7th of this month. Considering the fact that that's the day of each month the website "pays" you. But it doesn't actually pay you, it reviews your account first and finds out you have been exploiting it resulting in no money paid to you and a ban on your account.

He made this post on the 7th so coincidentally, it's not like he could gain a months worth of buys before everyone realizes they wasted their money and time.

tl;dr: This current "method" does not work and will only get you banned from the website. I caution you not to buy for a non working method

~toodles
    Have you even bought the eBook from me to trash my sales? Read what I wrote to Deathbyexcess, you never asked for my help and if you ever did I'm sure that I helped you, so stop talking nonsense.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rhinono View Post
    The e-book is very well written, easy to understand, and the method seems to be working so far. However, 120$ per week is exaggerated.
    It's not really exaggerating, It's potential, you can get $60 per week, you can get $140, however I just updated it to a whole new method that earn just a little less but still gets you money without you having to do anything, if you haven't gotten it already tell me on Skype and I will send you it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by laxbeastpvp View Post
    Will this slow down my computer or internet speed?
    No, it won't slow down your computer. If you have decent internet then you won't feel it at all.

-Token

Thanks
    JohnGon has actually helped me whenever I ask for his help, I always ask him questions and even if it's really obvious or doesn't make sense he always answers me and really really fast. He shows that he cares, he just doesn't take the money and leave you behind. He also keeps updating the method frequently to make it better for us(Like 5 times or even more in 3 days). If the method is not working for you, you need to ask him for help so he can show you how to make it work.

He always help me when im in trouble

16. The Following User Says Thank You to NeonFlames For This Useful Post:

JohnGon (04-14-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I might buy this in the near future.
    Last edited by IHATEPINKABH; 04-14-2015 at 06:49 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by abangaddy View Post
    JohnGon has actually helped me whenever I ask for his help, I always ask him questions and even if it's really obvious or doesn't make sense he always answers me and really really fast. He shows that he cares, he just doesn't take the money and leave you behind. He also keeps updating the method frequently to make it better for us(Like 5 times or even more in 3 days). If the method is not working for you, you need to ask him for help so he can show you how to make it work.

He always help me when im in trouble
    Well thank you!!! Finally someone that is saying the truth!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by IHATEPINKABH View Post
    I might buy this in the near future.
    Add me on Skype bro, I will answer any questions you have in mind there
    Last edited by JohnGon; 04-14-2015 at 06:52 AM.

-Token

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGon View Post

Actually I'm not really ignoring them, the people that are complaining didn't even ask for my help, I'm more than sure that they did something wrong and they just went on here to trash sales. Anyone that told me they have a problem I fixed it for them instantly and I check on it everyday, you can see that from the reviews, all of them say that I supported them during the setup and after it, I still help people that bought my V1 a year ago.
    This Aaronxing guy I don't even have him on Skype so I don't know what he's talking about, I don't know if he added me from a different Skype or what but I'm 100% sure he has the old version of the eBook, I keep updating it and sending it to the people. If there are positive vouches that means that the method is working. These people won't just spend $24 and write a fake vouch.

- - - Updated - - -

Have you even bought the eBook from me to trash my sales? Read what I wrote to Deathbyexcess, you never asked for my help and if you ever did I'm sure that I helped you, so stop talking nonsense.

- - - Updated - - -

It's not really exaggerating, It's potential, you can get $60 per week, you can get $140, however I just updated it to a whole new method that earn just a little less but still gets you money without you having to do anything, if you haven't gotten it already tell me on Skype and I will send you it.

- - - Updated - - -

No, it won't slow down your computer. If you have decent internet then you won't feel it at all.

I'm not bashing you or whatsoever, but the method that you mentioned in your eBook does not have a potential of 120$ a week, that's for sure, and I'll tell you why :
    on the site, there's a difference between ''earnings'' written on the site and what they actually give you, on the website's balance.
    I did have great support from you, and did get your new method, and I do appreciate that you search for new updates to your method, how to make it perfect. It has some potential, but 120$ IS exaggerated.

Thanks
    JohnGon helps me out everytime whenever i have trouble. I am a newbie to making $ online however he shows that he cares by helping me out with everything even though it may be a stupid question/obvious. I also really appreciate how he's working so hard to find another method and updating the e-book. Thus I really suggest buying eBooks from him.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to aqeric For This Useful Post:

JohnGon (04-14-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    If it works i will purchase it however if its a scam i will do everything in my power to make your life a living hell

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast