Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

evony.com hack request.

this game is basicly like star craft you creat a town you build resorces and military u take over places and yadda yadda... is it possible to make a hack to like increase your gold and like have unlimited resorces and somthing around those lines or like a hack that allows u to build more than one building or upgrade more than 1. that would be AWSUME! please put it into consideration please!!! thanks.
    Last edited by skizz720; 11-14-2009 at 12:32 PM.
    new sig/tag:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by skizz720 View Post
    this game is basicly like star craft you creat a town you build resorces and military u take over places and yadda yadda... is it possible to make a hack to like increase your gold and like have unlimited resorces and somthing around those lines or like a hack that allows u to build more than one building or upgrade more than 1. that would be AWSUME! please put it into consideration please!!! thanks.
    or u know like a bot that makes building and upgrades things for u. and like a hack for more gold and stuff.
    new sig/tag:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    is it a flash game...? If it is you can just use CE, that solves most flash problems.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by obsta View Post
    is it a flash game...? If it is you can just use CE, that solves most flash problems.
    no its a MMORPG. its like runescape except the concept is like star craft where u build citys and armys and stuff. you can play online or download it. what im talking about is making a bot for it or somthing that like auto upgrades or builds buildings auto attacks unlimited resorces stuff like that.
    Last edited by skizz720; 11-21-2009 at 09:40 AM.
    new sig/tag:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    well if its like rune scape its most probz server sided that cant be hacked (i lie it can but its illigel) and with the downloaded Version if thats ofline you could most probz import it into C# and use a program to open its coding and find what your looking for. Sorry im not to specific on what to do.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Runescape was written in java making it imposible to hack from the beginning Evony is written in flash (i think) it makes a world of difrence i am trying some things right now

EDIT Best chance is to decompile it and make your own version

EDIT 2 : Cheat engine speedhack increases resource's try it yourself put to 200X for max fun
    Last edited by Thats the way it is; 11-22-2009 at 04:31 AM.
    Cause There ain't no rest for the wicked

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thats the way it is View Post
    Runescape was written in java making it imposible to hack from the beginning Evony is written in flash (i think) it makes a world of difrence i am trying some things right now

EDIT Best chance is to decompile it and make your own version

EDIT 2 : Cheat engine speedhack increases resource's try it yourself put to 200X for max fun
    no lol i just compared it to runescape as in it is a mmorpg game lol there is a big diffrence between them. and if u can make bots for star craft and runescape and wat not im sure one can be made for evony.
    new sig/tag: