Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

CUSTOM 3D PRINTED iPHONE CASES | FREE SHIPPING | ANY DESIGN YOU WANT!

Hey everyone! I'm an employee for Who Soup's High Quality custom 3D printed iPhone cases, the designs are only limited to your imagination!

Please do not hesitate at all to message me, post questions etc;
    My skype is: theblackfalcon. (including the dot)
    and my Boss' skype is: who.soup1

I'm usually on both MPGH and Skype all day so just message me / add me if you need anything!
    We also sell other products such as;
    Kava
    Lilikoi (Passion Fruit) Butter [HOT!]
    Cake in a cup
    Chili Peppers [HOT!]
    Peanut Sauce
    Beef and fish Jerky

TOS:
    Printing: Printing is fairly accurate but will not give EXACT results in the model. Printing time depends on how large your case is. It may take anywhere from 1 - 3 hours to print your case.

Shipping: We will do our best to ship our case out in a timely manner. We also pledge to go to lengths to prevent the damaging of your product but we can not guarantee.
    We may use one of the following to prevent damaging of your product:
    bubble envelopes
    bubble wrap
    air cussions
    packing paper
    packing pellets

Painting: We have an array of paint colors for you to choose from. We will guarantee 2 lairs of primer, 2 lairs of color and 1 lair of clear. We do not refund for poor paint jobs.

Refunds: After a buyer collaborates with a developer and agrees on a model that they what we do NOT offer refunds. The only time we will refund is if we sent you the complete wrong order in which you will mail it back and we will refund your purchase.

Other: By purchasing from us you agree to these TOS. You agree that we can change this at any time with out the consent or notification of the buyer. You also agree that we are not liable and you will not negatively affect our business. If so, there is a minimum fee of $100 but no greater than $500 for every way you negatively affect us. We will notify you before hand to sense what you are doing. If you continue we will invoice you on your payment method. If the payment is not paid with in 14 days of being issued we will open up a scam report on the buyer. Who Soup and other associates are not held liable for anything.
    Last edited by TheBlackFalcon; 04-12-2015 at 05:32 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    bumppppppp

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    "You also agree that we are not liable and you will not negatively affect our business. If so, there is a minimum fee of $100 but no greater than $500 for every way you negatively affect us." lol what a bunch of loosers

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Shifna For This Useful Post:

radwkw31 (04-17-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Shifna View Post
    "You also agree that we are not liable and you will not negatively affect our business. If so, there is a minimum fee of $100 but no greater than $500 for every way you negatively affect us." lol what a bunch of loosers
    they can't even legally fine you. It's a shadey tactic used to remove bad reviews/