Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

Post The Levelling System for My AQW Private Server Doesn't Work

As my title has stated the levelling system for my AQW Private Server Does not Work, I have been asking some of my colleagues and friends and researching on how to solve this problem and I got a few Probable Solutions;

1. It has to do with the emulator. (I've poked around my emulator a bit, didn't understand much although I was able to fix other Problems I had With The Server, but I still wasn't able to find Out If the emulator had anything to do with my current predicament.

2. I have to find a server that has a (meh/etl/wqw/www)_level_info table and insert it into my own ( I have tried that and It Didn't Work, Not sure Why though.)

3. I have to look for another AQW Private Server that has working levels to combine with my own to have working levels. (Although As I have Found that is quite troublesome, As most of the HP based files out there don't have working levels and Master Quest Worlds Isn't the best Ps files to Combine With).

4.I have to leave the files Im currently Using And Working On and use files that have a good levelling system(MQW) and start transferring data to it from my old Ps.

Please I Really Need Help With This Matter. Cause this is one of the Major Things stopping me from releasing my server

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    can you be a little more descriptive of the problem? its been a while since I've done any coding so dont expect me to fix it for you but I'll do my best to offer some advice.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Dashyk View Post
    can you be a little more descriptive of the problem? its been a while since I've done any coding so dont expect me to fix it for you but I'll do my best to offer some advice.
    So Yeah when i level up on my game the hp or mp doesn't change and exp required for the level remains the same it is always 1000xp