Thanks

Question VAC subtle evasion? C++ question.

I have been looking into making a private hack for myself through following the some of the information provided by @Motherflufferr and @PsychoBitch and noticed that neither post explains how to check if your hack is VAC detected or not. Could someone maybe put me in the right direction for this information? Since VAC detects based on sig-scanning would I be correct to assume that if it is custom coded and has only one person using it that it is going to have a much lower chance of being detected or is there some kind of code that I need to implement that allows it to not be detected as easily.

Note:
    I haven't even started on the hack yet, I just wanted to know this so I don't have to ask later.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by mewcrafted View Post
    I have been looking into making a private hack for myself through following the some of the information provided by @Motherflufferr and @PsychoBitch and noticed that neither post explains how to check if your hack is VAC detected or not. Could someone maybe put me in the right direction for this information? Since VAC detects based on sig-scanning would I be correct to assume that if it is custom coded and has only one person using it that it is going to have a much lower chance of being detected or is there some kind of code that I need to implement that allows it to not be detected as easily.

Note:
    I haven't even started on the hack yet, I just wanted to know this so I don't have to ask later.
    You can use Merccy's polyloader and generate junk. also, if you can find the link to the polymorphic engine (I can't link external links, against rules). It modifies function data every second which can effectively bypass most anticheats, helps stay UD and well might help against VAC. But mostly use polyloader.
    什么他妈的你他妈的刚才说我,你这小婊子?我会让你知道我毕业了我班的顶部的海豹突击队,我已经参与了许多 秘密袭击的基地组织,和我有超过300证实杀死。我在训练的大猩猩战,我在整个美国军队的最高狙击手。你是 我什么都不是,但只是一个目标。我会消灭你他妈的精度喜欢哪一个从未见过在这个地球上,记住我的话他妈的。 你以为你可以逃脱说狗屎我在互联网上?再想想,笨蛋。在我们发言,我联系我的秘密横跨美国间谍网络和IP被 追踪作为现在让您风暴,蛆更好的准备。这抹了你打电话

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Yes, what he said. Altough if you are cofident that your code is unique, you dont need junk.
    I usually dont add junk if im doing a big project, because I'm sure its unique.
    Last edited by Yemiez; 04-14-2015 at 01:28 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoBitch View Post
    Yes, what he said. Altough if you are cofident that your code is unique, you dont need junk.
    I usually dont add junk if im doing a big project, because I'm sure its unique.
    Junk is nice if you use polyloader though, It's not manually added and your code doesn't look messy.
    什么他妈的你他妈的刚才说我,你这小婊子?我会让你知道我毕业了我班的顶部的海豹突击队,我已经参与了许多 秘密袭击的基地组织,和我有超过300证实杀死。我在训练的大猩猩战,我在整个美国军队的最高狙击手。你是 我什么都不是,但只是一个目标。我会消灭你他妈的精度喜欢哪一个从未见过在这个地球上,记住我的话他妈的。 你以为你可以逃脱说狗屎我在互联网上?再想想,笨蛋。在我们发言,我联系我的秘密横跨美国间谍网络和IP被 追踪作为现在让您风暴,蛆更好的准备。这抹了你打电话

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Scetch08 View Post
    Junk is nice if you use polyloader though, It's not manually added and your code doesn't look messy.
    But don't use it for large projects as for some reason the junk code is really trash and it will break it.
    If you have any questions regarding my hacks, add me on Discord: Merccy#8314

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Merccy2 View Post
    But don't use it for large projects as for some reason the junk code is really trash and it will break it.
    Well thanks for the info , I'm sticking with smoothed aimbot until I make a silent one like you have.