Thread: Limits

Threaded View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Angry Limits

Do people know their limit?

Talking about driving here.

Now i'm ok with some-one being an asshole to me for no reason other than to make me mad.(trying to break check me, slowing down to like 20 in a 50 zone, etc.) There are just some people who feel the need to do that, regardless of whether they were provoked or not.

But what i can't understand is the people who go over the limit.

I was drivin on the back road today, and there was this semi-truck ahead of me. Now I wasn't in any particular hurry, so i felt like staying back, goin the speed limit, and you know, just listenin to my music. Well apperantly he thought i was trying to pass him or somethin and he kept going into the other lane, lil by lil. I'm just sittin back there, like......ok is he turning......nope.....now.......nope. Well then he just goes completly into the other lane.

Now let me remind you, this is a back road i'm taking, has lots of turns, and rly no straight, long stretches.

So i'm like WTF this guys goin like 10 over, and he's in the other lane going around corners. (trees on the side of the road.)

I don't understand. He didn't have a big load, i wasn't tailgating at all, and yet he still went into the other lane, I'mg guessing to mess with or somethin, i rly have no clue why. The thing is, anyone goin the speed limit would probally hit him and die.(no joke, you hit a semi carryin stuff head on, your pretty likely to die, airbags or not).

What my point here is, ppl have to know the limits. Your trying to piss the guy off behind you, don't almost kill some-one infront of you. I'm fine with some asshole making me mad. but having some asshole kill some-one not even related, that goin over.
    Last edited by Empire; 11-16-2009 at 02:42 PM.