Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

Why tf is marijuana illegal

Saturday night my two best friends and I (all minors, thank god) got caught hot-boxing my friends car, by the police. We were so fucking baked that we didn't even notice the two cop cars pull up behind us. When the officer knocked on the window I still had the bong in my hand.

He asked us to hand him our phones (me first) and I was so fucking confused I told him to promise he wouldn't smash it before I gave it to him. After we all got out and they found the bong, they said that my one friend was shaking (no shit, it was freezing out and we were all nervous) and acting weird so they would need to call an ambulance. None of us wanted this to be a huge scene (ended with 3 cop cars, an ambulance, 5 cops, and 3 emergency response people), so we kept saying an ambulance would be a complete waste and that he's fine. One of the cops literally called me a dumbass then said my friend is obviously drunk, so I told him he should just use a breathalyzer (none of us were drunk) to which he responded by telling me to shut the hell up and that it wasn't my call.

While waiting for the cops to finish searching the car, my friend got into an argument about why marijuana shouldn't be illegal with one of the cops, that we didn't harm anyone and they should be out doing real police work. The cop responded saying that we actually did disturb people because people were trying to sleep in the close by houses. After my friend pointed out that we couldn't have disturbed anyone since it was 1 in the morning and they were all asleep and we weren't playing music loud so we definitely didn't wake anyone up, I butted in and added that 3 cop cars, an ambulance, and all our parents coming to pick us up would wake up pretty much everyone in this small neighborhood. The cop responded by saying that it was our fault, even though clearly an ambulance wasn't necessary.

We weren't planning on driving anywhere as my friend lived in that neighborhood and we don't know how the cops found out about us being there. My friend claimed the bong and all of us are getting charged with possession, but the charges will be dropped in a few months after we do community service and stuff.

Why the hell is marijuana even illegal anyways? I know we are all under age even if it were legal here, but we wouldn't be in nearly as much trouble if it were legal and we probably wouldn't have gotten caught. Now the government has our fingerprints, were on probation so we can't smoke for a while, we will be randomly tested in the summer so we can't even smoke at all over the summer, and our families all think we're drug addicts since they don't understand anything about marijuana.

Before we got caught, that weekend was literally the most fun I've ever had in my entire life, and the only people we disturbed were because of the cops.

Thanks for reading my rant

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Leg1t360_ View Post
    Saturday night my two best friends and I (all minors, thank god) got caught hot-boxing my friends car, by the police. We were so fucking baked that we didn't even notice the two cop cars pull up behind us. When the officer knocked on the window I still had the bong in my hand.

He asked us to hand him our phones (me first) and I was so fucking confused I told him to promise he wouldn't smash it before I gave it to him. After we all got out and they found the bong, they said that my one friend was shaking (no shit, it was freezing out and we were all nervous) and acting weird so they would need to call an ambulance. None of us wanted this to be a huge scene (ended with 3 cop cars, an ambulance, 5 cops, and 3 emergency response people), so we kept saying an ambulance would be a complete waste and that he's fine. One of the cops literally called me a dumbass then said my friend is obviously drunk, so I told him he should just use a breathalyzer (none of us were drunk) to which he responded by telling me to shut the hell up and that it wasn't my call.

While waiting for the cops to finish searching the car, my friend got into an argument about why marijuana shouldn't be illegal with one of the cops, that we didn't harm anyone and they should be out doing real police work. The cop responded saying that we actually did disturb people because people were trying to sleep in the close by houses. After my friend pointed out that we couldn't have disturbed anyone since it was 1 in the morning and they were all asleep and we weren't playing music loud so we definitely didn't wake anyone up, I butted in and added that 3 cop cars, an ambulance, and all our parents coming to pick us up would wake up pretty much everyone in this small neighborhood. The cop responded by saying that it was our fault, even though clearly an ambulance wasn't necessary.

We weren't planning on driving anywhere as my friend lived in that neighborhood and we don't know how the cops found out about us being there. My friend claimed the bong and all of us are getting charged with possession, but the charges will be dropped in a few months after we do community service and stuff.

Why the hell is marijuana even illegal anyways? I know we are all under age even if it were legal here, but we wouldn't be in nearly as much trouble if it were legal and we probably wouldn't have gotten caught. Now the government has our fingerprints, were on probation so we can't smoke for a while, we will be randomly tested in the summer so we can't even smoke at all over the summer, and our families all think we're drug addicts since they don't understand anything about marijuana.

Before we got caught, that weekend was literally the most fun I've ever had in my entire life, and the only people we disturbed were because of the cops.

Thanks for reading my rant
    Thats the way the system works. And it is actually becoming legal in tons of states. So I bet if you wait a couple months it will be legal where you live.

NewsForce December 2015 - April 2016
    Premium Member April 2013 - Current
    MPGH Member March 2013 - Current

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vDylan View Post

Thats the way the system works. And it is actually becoming legal in tons of states. So I bet if you wait a couple months it will be legal where you live.
    still would be illegal to minors tho
    Sheep Resume

PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
    SHEEP HERDER, 11/2010 - PRESENT
    RESPONSIBILITIES

Attend sheep flock grazing on range
    Herd sheep rounds up strays using trained dogs
    Beds down sheep near evening campsite
    Guard flock from predatory animals from eating poisonous plants
    May assist in lambing, docking, and shearing
    May feed sheep supplementary feed.

SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
    Three years of working experience as Sheep Herder
    Use logic and reason to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
    Talk to others to convey information effectively

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave's Sheep #3 For This Useful Post:

Minnesota Dabs (04-27-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Sheep #3 View Post
    still would be illegal to minors tho
    but we probably wouldn't have gotten caught or in trouble

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    I don't really see a reason why it shouldn't be legal. Maybe a few minor things but thats all.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    The Hemp plant was originally outlawed because it cost too much money to corporations processing lumber for paper and construction materials, not to mention the clothing industry. Lobbyists backed by government/corporate interests successfully campaigned to shift public opinion on the plant so that Hemp would go out of style, ensuring these corporations and their business schemes could be maintained.

It's been used for thousands of years and it's medicinal benefits are well documented which I guess is why it's becoming legal in some parts. But Hemp can and should be used to make walls, paper, and clothes, everything pretty much, since it would all last a lot longer than the materials we use now.
    (Hemp walls are seven times stronger than concrete and can last 1000's of years.)

Like everything, it's all about the $

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Leg1t360_ View Post
    but we probably wouldn't have gotten caught or in trouble
    Yes you would LOL. If you got caught, you would've gotten in serious trouble. Why do you think smoking is bad for anyone under 21? You have DEVELOPING BRAINS. You aren't mature enough to handle Marijuana.

Go play sports, or do something to stop smoking weed. This shit is harmful to teenagers like yourself. Wait until you're of age to start smoking it.
    Successful Trades: 52

Scammed Trades: 6

Vouch Profile!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Subaru` View Post

Yes you would LOL. If you got caught, you would've gotten in serious trouble. Why do you think smoking is bad for anyone under 21? You have DEVELOPING BRAINS. You aren't mature enough to handle Marijuana.

Go play sports, or do something to stop smoking weed. This shit is harmful to teenagers like yourself. Wait until you're of age to start smoking it.
    It would have been less likely that we got caught plus we weren't driving so the cop i'm pretty sure wouldn't have been able to check us for IDs. And yes I know, but I have never done it more than 3 or 4 times in one month and am not going to do it more often until I am older. Either way, its my life. saying its bad for you so it should be illegal doesnt make sense since cigeretes are illegal for minors even.

I do play sports just not super often. Weed has definitely brought me together with my friends much more and has brought me many more fun times.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Subaru` View Post

LOL you act as if we are gonna die from the shit. How many deaths do you see in people smoking cigs? compare that to hemp.

For a person to die from weed: 150,000 pounds in 15 minutes. Impossible.
    Last edited by Dylan; 04-27-2015 at 04:34 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

LOL you act as if we are gonna die from the shit. How many deaths do you see in people smoking cigs? compare that to hemp.

For a person to die from weed: 150,000 pounds in 15 minutes. Impossible.
    Now I know why weed is terrible to kid's brains. They turn into people like you. You don't even understand what I was saying. When did I ever say weed was going to kill you? Please, tell me. I said it damages under-developed brains (Like your brain). Never did I ever hint, or imply that weed kills people.

Damages ≠ Kills
    Successful Trades: 52

Scammed Trades: 6

Vouch Profile!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Minnesota Dabs For This Useful Post:

Charion (04-28-2015),Dave's Sheep #3 (04-27-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    There are negatives and positives. Sorry, thought that what u were thinking.

Positives:
    It supposedly reduces 90% of skin cancer in 20 weeks.
    Weed may reduce the suicide rate for men ages 29 through 39.
    THC may cure cancerous diseases by altering your genes.
    Weed helps promote creativity.
    It might be an effective treatment for osteoarthritis.

And TONS more. there are more positives then negatives here.

Negatives:
    Sensory distortion
    Panic
    Anxiety
    Poor coordination of movement
    Lowered reaction time
    Brain Cells

Thanks
    There are negatives and positives. Sorry, thought that what u were thinking.

Positives:
    It supposedly reduces 90% of skin cancer in 20 weeks.
    Weed may reduce the suicide rate for men ages 29 through 39.
    THC may cure cancerous diseases by altering your genes.
    Weed helps promote creativity.
    It might be an effective treatment for osteoarthritis.

And TONS more. there are more positives then negatives here.

Negatives:
    Sensory distortion
    Panic
    Anxiety
    Poor coordination of movement
    Lowered reaction time
    Brain Cells
    Seriously kid? You're still going off topic of what he said, UNDERAGE kids shouldn't smoke weed while their brain is developing as it can cause problems while the brain is still building and becoming mature. No under 16 year old kid smokes to lessen chance of skin cancer and we both know that. Stop being an idiot.

No one here said it was bad to smoke it responsibly and not be an idiot just to get high with your friends to feel good when you're like 15.

Nor do I know if it can really damage a developing brain, I'm just showing what of a retard you are by going completely off of what he said.
    Last edited by Kooolguyy; 04-27-2015 at 05:26 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kooolguyy View Post
    Seriously kid? You're still going off topic of what he said, UNDERAGE kids shouldn't smoke weed while their brain is developing as it can cause problems while the brain is still building and becoming mature. No under 16 year old kid smokes to lessen chance of skin cancer and we both know that. Stop being an idiot.

No one here said it was bad to smoke it responsibly and not be an idiot just to get high with your friends to feel good when you're like 15.

Nor do I know if it can really damage a developing brain, I'm just showing what of a retard you are by going completely off of what he said.
    How am I going off topic? we were talking about the effects of weed "Kid". I listed some positives and negatives. So hop off, thanks.

Thanks
    It changes your perception on things? Doesn't take a genius to figure that out

Thanks
    Marijauna should be legal everywhere. But should be used responsibly

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast