Thumbs upWTSSite Store Pass Cams Chat Adult ( Streamate ) Very good price ☆

Posts 1–15 of 64 · Page 1 of 5
Site Store Pass Cams Chat Adult ( Streamate ) Very good price ☆
Hi them I welcome I offer good accounts to Streamate & more.... for a very cheap price you and can be enjoy as you like. :-)

* The price is very cheap I guarantee satisfacion.

* Payments of moment only by Paypal

* You can choose the credit of accounts you want to have, come on guys!


If these INTERESTED contact by Skype, for information


Skype:

Sawebcm


- - - Updated - - -

reserved.....
Bump!!!!!!!!!!
Bummmppp!!!!
BUMMPP!!I have accounts for all friends
Bought an account, it worked but for only a couple of minutes (bad luck I guess!).

Contacted him, he gave me a new one in exchange!!

Update #1: second one disconnected 20 seconds after I entered website. I'll keep you posted with further updates.
Got a third account after the second one logged off too... and it logged me off in 10 seconds.

Moral of the story is: accounts seems to be legit, but I just spent money for getting logged off when I click on a model. Bonus point, he deleted me from Skype.

Buy at your own risk.
BUMMPPPP!!!!!
Seems like a potential scammer on the loose......
h ttp://s17.postimg.org/5c4iqz073/SAwebcm.gif

BUMMPP!!!!!!!!!! You want purchase more accounts more information by Skype
Vouch for this bought 200$ accounts from him worked for a good amount of time
Quote Originally Posted by stevenhackrus View Post
Vouch for this bought 200$ accounts from him worked for a good amount of time
Thank you.
BUMPPPP!!!! guys have accounts that you want at a good price
Posts 1–15 of 64 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?