Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks

Possible EAC Bypass

Going to start off by saying that I haven't tried this - purely because the program I used for my hacks about a year or so ago don't seem to want to read the .dll files without MSIL language.

Alright, so what I found was EACModule in the Assmebly-Csharp. In that section I also noticed "IsAntiCheatEnabled". Now, if I could read this in visual basic, I would bet that you can change the code in that to pass the bool check.

Here's what I see.
    Code:
        IL_0000: call bool [EasyAntiCheat.Client]EasyAntiCheat.Client.Runtime::IsActive()
        IL_0005: brfalse IL_0012
        IL_000A: ldarg.0
        IL_000B: ldfld EACModule::30AA1
        IL_0010: br.s IL_0013
        IL_0012: ldc.i4.0
        IL_0013: ret
    To me, this checks if it's enabled. I'd imagine you can change IL_0005: brfalse IL_0012 to IL_0005: brtrue IL_0013

Anyone tried this? Seems like the way it could be bypassed.

EDIT: Also, if this file WAS edited in this way - I'd guess you could run the game "Without AntiCheat", but it would let you join EAC servers?
    Last edited by Le3chX; 04-30-2015 at 08:34 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Le3chX View Post
    Going to start off by saying that I haven't tried this - purely because the program I used for my hacks about a year or so ago don't seem to want to read the .dll files without MSIL language.

Alright, so what I found was EACModule in the Assmebly-Csharp. In that section I also noticed "IsAntiCheatEnabled". Now, if I could read this in visual basic, I would bet that you can change the code in that to pass the bool check.

Here's what I see.
    Code:
        IL_0000: call bool [EasyAntiCheat.Client]EasyAntiCheat.Client.Runtime::IsActive()
        IL_0005: brfalse IL_0012
        IL_000A: ldarg.0
        IL_000B: ldfld EACModule::30AA1
        IL_0010: br.s IL_0013
        IL_0012: ldc.i4.0
        IL_0013: ret
    To me, this checks if it's enabled. I'd imagine you can change IL_0005: brfalse IL_0012 to IL_0005: brtrue IL_0013

Anyone tried this? Seems like the way it could be bypassed.

EDIT: Also, if this file WAS edited in this way - I'd guess you could run the game "Without AntiCheat", but it would let you join EAC servers?
    I guess it wont work. I ll give another try, EAC checks when you connect to server, and after join it kicks you after 3 or 4 secs.

Thanks

Lol

new bug (1)www (2) youtube (2) com/watch?v=MTWRj1ni1W0
    ton of stew or duplicate items level

put it in order and place the dots

Thanks
    Unfortunately, the video is removed.

Can anyone put a guide up or pmed on how to do this?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Khamfphiogne View Post
    Unfortunately, the video is removed.

Can anyone put a guide up or pmed on how to do this?
    the video hasn't removed lol but if you can't open ill explain

the first bug : the bug is to make two different item into the same level.
    ex : you have 1 flawless sniper and one faulty sniper.you want to change your faulty become flawless,use this bug

just open campfire and then place your flawless sniper into one box and place your faulty in the same box you placed you flawless and HOLA!!
    right klick and take back your sniper and you good two flawless now...

WORKS WITH ALL ITEMS ( well all item who got level lol...)
    The second bug :

the bug is to change what your coocking into something else...
    ex : you only want 64 venison stew,but you only got 64 bottle of murky water,1 venison meat,one corn and one potato and one water bottle
    first you cook the 64 bottle of murky water,wait until it finished.then close your campfire and open it back. you'll see all your murky now is in the output box of campfire.now,,,now make sure you have arleady coocked venison stew before,cuz if you haven't.it won't work.
    klick the word venison stew ( on the upper right side ) that's is colored green.and then cook it.and HOLA!! now you got 65 venison stew

still working sorry am bad at english lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    The dll edition does not work,as the game (With eac) starts off,it brings up thje loading box.While the loading box loads something,it starts up a process,before you can change the files,you have to find out how to copy the process from checking the files and still beign on.

-Nutjob.

Thanks
    I did a bit of digging, and I noticed theres a EasyAntiCheat service that runs. I believe that service has to be edited. Claims to be in system32, though.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    the files themselves arent the cause,When you click 7daystodie_EAC ,it brings up the actual scripts which are inside the EAC files (in sys32) which brings the client check-up wether the files are good if the client can be loaded or not.However ,if you start deobfuscating and decompiling the files to be read-able you might get into a backdoor which closes the EAC important sides such as the script library inside EAC.exe in the sys folder.I have found a way to deny theserver from sending a setup package to client which requests the client to send the packet wether EAC is online or not.But at this moment its mostly hardware sided and working 5-10mins before getting kicked.
    Last edited by Snixecutionz; 05-05-2015 at 02:01 PM. Reason: Left out things

Thanks
    Well, I think there are some ppl like me willing to pay for a working bypass and dll. Is this game so dead or is it just too hard to get around EAC?

As I have no idea about developing software, I am just wondering.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by exec85 View Post
    Well, I think there are some ppl like me willing to pay for a working bypass and dll. Is this game so dead or is it just too hard to get around EAC?

As I have no idea about developing software, I am just wondering.
    Can be done under correct motivation spree,give me a reason why i should try to find a way in and ill try my very best.

Thanks
    well the reason would be, there are no sellers atm. So you would be the only one.

At least in all known forums, no one is willing to put in effort in this..

Thanks
    make it a paid hack with proper support.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    The thing what i most dont want is that it gets leeched immediatly which will happen.,i have a working solution allready but it requires advanced hardware hacking/modification knowledge.

Thanks
    Well in regard to hacking/coding I am a a Newb, never really looked into this topic. :-)

Regarding the leeching, I would recommend you sell it. If it will pop up elsewhere you got at least some bucks. I am not the guy to pay for something and than give it away for free to leechers.

I am like paying for a service and fine. If someone else also wants it - go and pay for it. That easy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    I can look into 7d7 s EAC.. But dont expect much of an application before ive built a login server for the user authentication for sold accounts.I have a working system side process loader which lets me modify the EAC itself ( Found a way yesterday) to be able to play with hacks for the time i ever wish EAC servers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast