Quote Originally Posted by Stickz123 View Post
You left the series on a hinge that she will leave bell. Yeah they drop the obvious hints, but there was no real conclusion. Sure, if you can bench 400 pounds you're more than willing to do something...WRONG. I know plenty of people at my school who bench a ton, and still do no harm to anyone. They're just nice people. You can't through in body lifters with people who will instantly fuck you up.

That dagger was a magic spell, I believe, that has limited uses. If you take longevity, but weaker, over stronger but shorter use, the first one is obviously better, especially in bells case.

Bell is a guy. Not sure if you're one of those people who take nice guys as girls.

Yeah recalling there was no cliffhanger, woops.

You're still dropping this show for a shitty reason, but whatever, I'm not trying to convince you anymore. Your shitty decision in the end.
I hope to fucking GOD she leaves bell(and i'm a bloody atheist.) I however watched the opening and that's not happening.

Also your point on the body-builders is just fucking retarded, sorry. To relate this you'd have to make an argument where the bodybuilder is being bullied(physically) by someone else. I don't see that happening.

The dagger doesn't have limited uses and I think roasting a bully is a pretty good use.

Bell is whore, that's what he is.