Thanks

Question Hack Request: ESP, Recoil Crosshair, Triggerbot, Bhop

Hey guys, so ive been checking the forums every day for the last couple weeks looking for a specific type of hack.

The hack i had in mind is an esp, with a recoil crosshair, click and hold triggerbot and a pre-configured spacebar bhop built in.

there are a few hacks already quite similar, but i think it would be nice to have a change of heart for example:

I have found, that after using the glow hack for some time, i get confused with the actual SIZE of the enemy player due to the glow augmenting my perception of the enemy's hitbox. I love the look of the glow esp's, however i would really like something more oldschool, something a plain green fill with red head, nothing special. I have found a few hacks with recoil crosshairs but there have always been issues either the crosshair being buggy, too eyesore and covering the whole screen, or just not working at all. Triggerbot and bunnyhop are just personal preferences for quality of life, and i enjoy using these kind of cheats because its easier to avoid an overwatch because i can moderate the ammount of bhoping i do or when i toggle my trigger.

I personally have no experience with coding hacks or creating them, so im not sure if what im asking for is something that cannot be done, however i have tried some of the polyloader hacks, and some of the Aero based external hacks, and i foudn that the aero hacks have a slight delay with the GUI, i know some of you would say "get a better pc" but im sure im not the only one having this issue. If there is anyone who knows a bit about this kind of stuff id love to ask some questions and maybe even get a poll going if people like the idea of a hack design such as this.

Thanks
    No one is gonna create a specific hack for you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by sn0wyyy View Post
    No one is gonna create a specific hack for you.
    ******** = D E TE C TED