Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

R* answer the question about PC mods and more

Now you all can take off your tinfoil hat

Source rockstargames dot com/newswire/article/52429/asked-answered-the-rockstar-editor-gta-online-updates?

Thanks
    Ha, R* cannot make up their minds. According to their EULA it's against the rules... but yet here they say it's okay?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Khyy For This Useful Post:

unsub (05-08-2015)

Thanks
    I really love how these 12-year-old cry about hacks. No one questions your integrity if you don't cry about hacks. There is black, and there is white; there is rules, and there is hack. Grow up and accept the world as it is.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    In my email:

Wie in unserem Asked&Answered Artikel im Newswire erwähnt, haben sich die Regelungen bezüglich Modding nicht geändert und sind die gleichen wie für GTAIV.
    Kürzlich durchgeführte Updates für GTAV PC hatten den nicht beabsichtigten Effekt, dass manche Modifikationen für den Einzelspieler-Modus nicht mehr spielbar sind. Das war keine Absicht, niemand wurde gebannt, weil er Mods für den Einzelspieler-Modus benutzt hat und Sie müssen sich keine Sorgen machen, gebannt oder in den Cheater Pool verschoben zu werden, bloß weil Sie Mods für den Einzelspieler-Modus benutzt haben. Unser Augenmerk liegt darauf, GTA Online gegen Mods abzusichern, durch die Spieler einen unfairen Vorteil erlangen könnten, die den Spielablauf stören oder für Belästigung sorgen können. Außerdem sei angemerkt, dass Spielmodifikationen per Definition nicht autorisiert sind und deshalb durch technische Updates funktionsuntüchtig werden, zu Instabilität führen oder Ihr Spielerlebnis auf andere unvorhergesehene Weise beeinträchtigen können.
    (german)

Bad english translation (#googletranslate)

As mentioned in our Asked & Answered main article, the regulations regarding Modding have not changed and are the same as for GTAIV.
    Recent updates for GTAV PC had the unintended effect of making some modifications to the single player mode are no longer playable. That was an accident, no one was banned because he has used mods for the single player mode and you do not have to worry, banned or are moved to the cheater pool just because you used mods for the single player mode. Our focus is on GTA Online hedge against Mods, could gain an unfair advantage by the players, which may interfere with the game play, or create nuisance. It should also be noted that game modifications are not authorized by definition and therefore become inoperative due to technical updates, lead to instability or affect your gaming experience to other unforeseen manner.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpoco View Post
    I really love how these 12-year-old cry about hacks. No one questions your integrity if you don't cry about hacks. There is black, and there is white; there is rules, and there is hack. Grow up and accept the world as it is.
    Hope that wasn't targeted by me leechboy. 3 years and 15 posts with no thank yous? Hmm. If you check this forum I contribute to hacking, so don't sit here and try to patronize me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyron View Post
    Hope that wasn't targeted by me leechboy. 3 years and 15 posts with no thank yous? Hmm. If you check this forum I contribute to hacking, so don't sit here and try to patronize me.
    the feels bro ;( you're right doe, shit people come on here create an account and the day of think they are already dick swangin card holder. I know I appreciate what you guys that make menus and shit do you're taking time out of your day to share with others.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyron View Post
    You are so easily offended. I was simply making a banter about the questions shown in the content the thread starter posted. It doesn't even relate to you directly, and somehow you criticize me out of nowhere. I may have attitude issues, but you too surely are not so different.