Threaded View

Do not Trade - Blacklisted
    6 Mo. (06/03/15-12/03/15)
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Dear MPGH

Wonderful site.. you can release your works, have fun, make friends, and learn new things. MPGH is on my desktop because it's the first thing I go on when I open my computer. I can be myself here. I'm close with a lot of cool people. I learnt a lot of things from my time on MPGH as well, and I still am learning lots of things. There are some jerks who keep their works to themselves and want money for it, then there is people who release awesome works for free. There are some jerks who also only talk in sarcasm to beginners/people trying to learn or ask questions. Those jerks think they can talk down to anyone trying to learn just because they can 'code' or 'hack' or just have been here longer on MPGH. Then there are the nice people who answer your questions and offer to even use TV or Join.me or something else to control your screen and help you! This community, full of greedy selfish coders who only release for money, and cool people who share their works, is still fun. I already released a private server in less than a month, and within 5 days of the server being up, got enough donations to upgrade to a VPS. Lots of fun people to cooperate with and I'd pick MPGH over any other game site any day.

Founder and Creator of 'Realm of Fate'
    Donating for rank? Email: sprite123126@gmail.com ; Choose the 'Send money to friends or family' option or else money won't be sent to me until after a month, it will just be pending in my balance, and I need money to pay for vps and keep the server running! Contact me via Skype (below if you haven't added me already) if you have donated!
    Donation rank costs $20, All commands and donor chat color.

Added [6/12/2015]

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Yin Yang For This Useful Post:

Gaydow (05-30-2015)