Thread: Fantasia

Thanks

Fantasia

Oops, ended up forgetting about MPGH, but I'm back now. Hopefully.

CnC

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Purrffect. 10/10 would bang again.
    For real, Idont have anything to say against.
    Look up to @IV2B or @Doc 's opinions.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere

Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem

ヽಠ_ಠᕤ Headrockin' ᕦಠ_ಠ╯
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    The image is good, but i don't feel you're improving, especially considering it's your "one trick pony".
    What i mean is that most/all of your images that i remember had a very similiar style, the first one you posted was good, but the others weren't necessarily better.

The only two(plus one) technical flaws i've been able to find are marked on this image: https://i.imgur.com/jkAw6bh.png (it's tall so i avoided using the img tag)
    On the left, there's a vertical cut of the blue color, which is probably something you overlooked.
    On the top, it looks like there's a grey outline, maybe a leaf?
    Another thing i noticed after i uploaded the image, is that at the top of the yellow area of her chest, you can clearly see a line which divides the color and the background.

Aside those, i have a weird feeling about it.
    While the results are obviously good, it looks like you've just taken a good stock, then you just added some color (eventually some sparks too).
    It really does look good but it doesn't catch me, i don't find it interesting.
    One thing that bother me is that if i imagine the image turned to the side (90° to either left or right), i feel like i would see three layers: first one (the closest to me) would be the fish at the bottom, then the girl plus the flower next to her head, then the rest of the image.
    The main subject of the whole image looks almost buried with the background in my eyes.

I don't know, the image does look good for sure, yet it fails to interest me.
    What i'd suggest you to do is to get out of your comfort zone and try new stuff, sometimes i do that and i fail, sometimes i find something new that i like, some other times i just mess around with what i know well.

P.s. i remember you've made some pretty cool text, since it's usually everybody's weak point i'd like to see it included in your tags.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post
    Purrffect. 10/10 would bang again.
    For real, Idont have anything to say against.
    Look up to @IV2B or @Doc 's opinions.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by IV2B View Post
    The image is good, but i don't feel you're improving, especially considering it's your "one trick pony".
    What i mean is that most/all of your images that i remember had a very similiar style, the first one you posted was good, but the others weren't necessarily better.

The only two(plus one) technical flaws i've been able to find are marked on this image: https://i.imgur.com/jkAw6bh.png (it's tall so i avoided using the img tag)
    On the left, there's a vertical cut of the blue color, which is probably something you overlooked.
    On the top, it looks like there's a grey outline, maybe a leaf?
    Another thing i noticed after i uploaded the image, is that at the top of the yellow area of her chest, you can clearly see a line which divides the color and the background.

Aside those, i have a weird feeling about it.
    While the results are obviously good, it looks like you've just taken a good stock, then you just added some color (eventually some sparks too).
    It really does look good but it doesn't catch me, i don't find it interesting.
    One thing that bother me is that if i imagine the image turned to the side (90° to either left or right), i feel like i would see three layers: first one (the closest to me) would be the fish at the bottom, then the girl plus the flower next to her head, then the rest of the image.
    The main subject of the whole image looks almost buried with the background in my eyes.

I don't know, the image does look good for sure, yet it fails to interest me.
    What i'd suggest you to do is to get out of your comfort zone and try new stuff, sometimes i do that and i fail, sometimes i find something new that i like, some other times i just mess around with what i know well.

P.s. i remember you've made some pretty cool text, since it's usually everybody's weak point i'd like to see it included in your tags.
    That really helps. Ohh the reason the colour cuts off is because I put something on lighten by accident.. Oh well.
    A bit off topic, but the reason for this was because I was under constant pressure, stress and a bit of depression while doing this. I wasn't quite able to go through with it even though I really, really wanted to. So I went with "whatever it turns out" is good. That's probably the main reason why it isn't quite.. popping?