EL KOMANDER v1.0.0 Single Player Trainer

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
EL KOMANDER v1.0.0 Single Player Trainer
Tested it for myself and works great, not sure if the single player modding has a big community, but might as well release something. SHOULD I CONTINUE IT? I know people don't mod SP as much as ZM or MPA random UDF1 file appears just close out of it, made it in CE because I am a rookie

VIRUS SCANS:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/6...is/1431653152/ⓘ

http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...b73d7ea052ffbfⓘ



EL KOMANDER v1.0.0.EXE_mpgh.net.zip3.7 MB · 579 downloads 11/56 malicious
wsdsd.PNG47 KB · 728 downloads
Quote Originally Posted by IconKiing View Post
SHOULD I CONTINUE
Everyone has to start somewhere, and making something is always good.
It might not be that many SP trainers/hacks but there are still a few people who would like this

Is this the "first" trainer you've made? If so, good work and keep it up


-------------
@Minnesota Dabs
I made a few when I was about 12 or so, then I quit MPGH. I wanted to see if I could at least make something in CE before I start in Visual Studio.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post


Everyone has to start somewhere, and making something is always good.
It might not be that many SP trainers/hacks but there are still a few people who would like this

Is this the "first" trainer you've made? If so, good work and keep it up


-------------
@Minnesota Dabs
I made a few when I was about 12 or so, then I quit MPGH. I wanted to see if I could at least make something in CE before I start in Visual Studio.
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post


Everyone has to start somewhere, and making something is always good.
It might not be that many SP trainers/hacks but there are still a few people who would like this

Is this the "first" trainer you've made? If so, good work and keep it up


-------------
@Minnesota Dabs
Shit, sorry haha. I had this tab open, and I was going to approve.

Guess I forgot .
/Approved. Post back results.
Maybe add some things like rapidfire Its not that difficult, i could also explain how to find it
Quote Originally Posted by [NEWACCOUNT]Yano View Post
Maybe add some things like rapidfire Its not that difficult, i could also explain how to find it
Well, i'll take all the help I could get. Mind showing me?
This is great! Simple and effective. Thank you so much for the release.
omg i must have this amazing hack
Hey bud thanks i know many people don't make sp trainers and call yourself a noob all ya want you have to start somewhere and what better place then with cheat engine ^_^
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?