WTSSelling RS07 Account [MAIN][6,5M BANK]

Posts 1–15 of 43 · Page 1 of 3
////Bump////
/// Bump ///

Can Add me on skype. x3dx_lolywannabe
///bump///
Added you on skype.
How much u looking for?
Quote Originally Posted by Havoc View Post
Added you on skype.
Haven't got your friend request



Quote Originally Posted by Raini View Post
How much u looking for?
Not Sure, Waiting for offers.
///bump///
/// bump ///
I initiate the offerings with a 2$ bid and a free bump for old times sake.
Quote Originally Posted by wiberg View Post
I initiate the offerings with a 2$ bid and a free bump for old times sake.
Lol I'd rather cut my nuts of than do another deal with you.
Quote Originally Posted by Remember View Post


Lol I'd rather cut my nuts of than do another deal with you.
I take that as a compliment.
/// bump ///

Still waiting for offers, it will go cheap
Posts 1–15 of 43 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?