Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Offsets have been patched, read the previous announcements. He is supposedly updating it tomorrow.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gig135 View Post
    New update 5/28/15, this one is now patched @Mayion

- - - Updated - - -

It's because this is my public release with a updated VB Code, for better experience man. Don't come here saying shit it aint yours just because it says SpongeBob.
    Why was my reply deleted?

Also, I'd love to know what you mean by you updated VB code. It's one thing to share someones free public release. But you claimed it was made by you, that's actually against forum rules.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SpongeBobSP For This Useful Post:

IvanP7 (05-27-2015),zyrazi (05-28-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by SpongeBobSP View Post

Also, I'd love to know what you mean by you updated VB code. It's one thing to share someones free public release. But you claimed it was made by you, that's actually against forum rules.
    If this is yours, are you willing to share source bro?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gig135 View Post
    New update 5/28/15, this one is now patched @Mayion

- - - Updated - - -

It's because this is my public release with a updated VB Code, for better experience man. Don't come here saying shit it aint yours just because it says SpongeBob.

I smell bullshit. This isn't your release, never was. No one will be using this hack again because now you can't update it. Period, just admit it.

Thanks
    when will an update of this hack?

Thanks
    when will an update of this hack?
    Probably never seeing as the guy who posted it didn't make it and is most likely making up everything he says about updates. Dont expect this "SpongeBob" person to update either after having his hack stolen, I would be pissed too.
    Last edited by gangstabean; 05-27-2015 at 07:08 PM.

Thanks
    How about being nice, and asking if the creator and helper can get along, so we can have a proper way to achieve offset updates and more features. Without it being detected. I mean, causing a huge drama troll fest on the net is a good way to get your stuff noticed and detected as well as all your users and followers banned. Does it matter who wrote it? Not really, nobody was asking for money for it. Should keep source to yourself, if you do not want it stolen. Personally, I think I see an amazing creation no matter if it is a two person creation, or a forced collaboration without consent. It must prevail. We need upgrades on some new guns.

- - - Updated - - -

He could be trying to take heat off you on purpose though..... Would love to get a real update from the creator though.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sumofu View Post
    How about being nice, and asking if the creator and helper can get along, so we can have a proper way to achieve offset updates and more features. Without it being detected. I mean, causing a huge drama troll fest on the net is a good way to get your stuff noticed and detected as well as all your users and followers banned. Does it matter who wrote it? Not really, nobody was asking for money for it. Should keep source to yourself, if you do not want it stolen. Personally, I think I see an amazing creation no matter if it is a two person creation, or a forced collaboration without consent. It must prevail. We need upgrades on some new guns.

- - - Updated - - -

He could be trying to take heat off you on purpose though..... Would love to get a real update from the creator though.
    I won't be releasing an update, especially after seeing how bad this one got leeched out. On so many different forums and here we are with this guy being a complete script kiddie. Then we have someone like you saying it's fine, as long as we get an update.

Thanks
    update please

Thanks
    Update please

Thanks
    I won't be releasing an update, especially after seeing how bad this one got leeched out. On so many different forums and here we are with this guy being a complete script kiddie. Then we have someone like you saying it's fine, as long as we get an update.
    Support you, and him for sharing, its all about sharing as long as credit is given. Will trade Drum and Bass for an updated version. My own originals.

- - - Updated - - -

If you dont release an update, I will with your permission. I will rewrite all offsets and code.... Whatevz..

13. The Following User Says Thank You to sumofu For This Useful Post:

gangstabean (05-28-2015)

Thanks
    Although I'm disappointed, I respect your decision. You didn't deserve to have your tool stolen. Fuck Gig for posting this and lying as if he did some sort of work on it. I despise people like that.
    Last edited by gangstabean; 05-28-2015 at 10:18 AM.

Thanks
    update please

16. The Following User Says Thank You to jhonnyher For This Useful Post:

KideK (05-28-2015)

Thanks
    it is not working

Thanks
    Update please

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast